Reviews for Bitter Honey and Sweet Regrets
Eric J. Alderson chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Hmmmm... Being a RAF fan, I'm delighted to see some fanfic plot about Alex's ancesters and the RAF (and also because the fact that in my own fanfiction "Codename Excalibur", Alex is an RAF fighter pilot...)

I really would like to see where this story is about to go... With all those spy stories of WWII (you know, Enigma, the information they gathered with the help of the Resistance in France, etc...), there's a whole bunch of historical options down there...

Really, this looks promising so far... Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work !

Oh, and by the way, if you ever need any information about WWII and the RAF, just feel free to ask. I'm an amateur historian, and my main interrest center is the history of the Air War in WWII... and have quite a lot of documentation about 1939-1945 both in books and in copies of official documents.

Eric J. Alderson.
scamp87 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I like your story, please update:) I had always wonder when Alex's family got involved in the spying business...
Mainn chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is a wonderful idea. Really creative. I love WWII so I can't wait to see what you do with it!
VegaIsTheBrightestStarInLyra chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Too short! I know you only just posted this chapter but can you PLEASE hurry with the next? It looks really interesting! I know this is your first chapter and they're usually the hardest but can you please make your next one longer? I'm really looking forward to it!