Reviews for Much more than a simple slave
Taffia chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
I love how this is unfolding like a fantasy mystery novel. Everyone is hunting for clues in different places; we're seeing Tevinter from the inside; and the magisters are just lining up like the list of usual suspects.

Your approach to Hadriana is interesting and enlightening. It puts emphasis on Tevinter mages being far more loyal to their *own* powers than to those that train them. Being as I'm not terribly familiar with Hadriana beyond me having Fenris kill her, I can't really comment further. I'm almost inclined to think that she and Kaelyn form a sort of tense friendship as the story progresses, but I'll have to find out as I read. :)
FeZeTh13 chapter 20 . 11/18/2011
I really like this whole story. I just found it and read it straight through. I can't wait to see how this continues and how the first chapter with the 'flashes'(at least they seemed to me to be flashes) of future chapters play out. I await the next chapter eagerly!
Alina chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
I can't believe I didn't start reading this sooner! It looks very promising. How cute that Dog went with Morrigan; I knew she was a softie... I also liked how you dealt with Loghain.

I'm shutting up now and going to read more! C:
Taffia chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
And this is where I get really bothered because my email notifications haven't actually been notifying me... *kicks * Thus, I am really, really behind...but I'm catching up!

Firstly, I wanted to let you know that your English is really strong in this story. I always keep your normal disclaimer in mind, but this time I don't need to! It's brilliant and I love it.

The same goes for how the story is unfolding. I like how you've stuck Alistair with Anora and kept the Warden on as a bodyguard-and also have the relationship between Kaelyn and Anora being sisterly. It's not an "ending" option that's addressed very much in fanfic, and there really should be more of it.

Lelianna in the slave market: HILARIOUS. I could see her dressed all sorts of ostentatiously, waving her arms about wildly and her nose stuck a little too high in the air. Her accent was so exaggerated, that all I could think of was how brilliantly she was hamming it up. And to FENRIS! omg. I died.

And that's the intriguing part. I REALLY like that this is before Fenris was free of Denarius. It gives us something else to look forward to amidst all the tension of saving Alistair (and, by proxy, the Warden). Fantastic!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
Love this story it has me happy then sad then aww then mad then sad again and you update almost every day its awesome!
ThatNinjaSnail chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Heyya great story so far can't wait for the warden and Fenris to meet.
darysha chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
me likey it turns out to be really interesting, can't wait to read more :)
noir chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
well i love the warden!i wonder what chap will she and fenris be meeting
bwitchee chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Sounds like it's going to be a very interesting story. Seems like it's going to have a lot of action and tension, I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. )
gonefast chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Sounds like an interesting story. I'll be waiting til November to see what happens with my two favorite elves.