Reviews for The Last Time
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Nice one-shot, though I was a bit confused over the ending. Did Edward feel guilt over his family's murder, and that translated into hate for Bella? Or, was there another reason and he purposely had Bella commit the murders because he wanted her to get caught? If that's the case, why visit her all that time in prison? Why not just cut her off until the night she was to be executed?
mssdare chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wow. That was soooo unexpectad! I luterally gasped first when I realized they were going to kill the parents and then again in the end! What a sick bastard!
Great writing bb! I loved it and you need to write more! Absolutely!
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I'm not clear on whether he did all that just to get rid of his parents, or if he specifically wanted to hurt Bella. After all, once his parents were dead, why would he continue to visit her in jail? That's a lot of time invested. I'm really confused.
TrueSkye chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
The manipulative coward just HAD to let her see that smug, triumphant gotcha smile didn't he... This one may haunt me for a bit.

Great job!
19casey94 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Holy Shizzz! I read the ending 3 times because I didn't fully understand it at first but now...omg edward, you ass! Who does that! That is sooo messed up! chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This story was so well-written, but I'm a little confused. I feel quite slow, but I don't really understand the ending..
pnkats chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh god no. Edward how cold you!
TLammy chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Woah. Well done!
JuSoCrazy chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
What? That was amazing, great twist. When I started reading, I wondered how you could wrap a storyline up in such a short chapter but you totally rocked it. Thanks!
Thebonebed chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
0_0 Well THAT I was not expecting at all! That twist at the end was amazing!...You wrote it so so well I never even thought for a second it could have been Bella in the hot seat.

Just Wow.

Well Done on the contest results!
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oh man, that was brilliant and horrible all at once, and I really enjoyed it. Well done and best of luck in the contest!
amandac3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Well that went a totally different direction than I was anticipating. Dark and twisted and devious and, just yeah! Very well done and best of luck in the contest.
mostly a lurker chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Devious and well done. As you planned, I didn't know for some time who was in which room. He was very, very patient to have waited through all those years and all the wooing and prison visits. I found myself wondering if he merely wanted his parents dead with the blood on someone else's hands, and she was the unlucky one chosen, or if he wanted her killed as well for some reason (perhaps the best part for him being able to watch her die). Quite cruel of him to have played her that way, especially the night of the family deaths when he left her there. Thanks for writing and sharing!

Best of luck in the contest,

Jessypt chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is just so, so sad... I can't imagine.

Best of luck in the contest.

Jess xoxo
left in bits chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Well, damn. I loved this. Such greatness.