Reviews for When the Cradle Falls
This was great. I read it again. Love Aubrey and the boys.
Gloria Smith chapter 22 . 2/22
The whole story was fantastic! Your imagery was very creative as well as realistic. You also managed to put 2 of my favorite shows together "Hart to Hart" and "Law & Order: SVU" and make quite a story.
Excellent job.
Judy Talley chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Love the stories about Aubry. Is the story " Searcging for Aubry" posted some where?
Hotmomma1 chapter 22 . 6/15/2015
Excellent job Sarah and Nikki! Loved this story!
So good. Thank you
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
Nice job. The Aubrey Chronicles sound like a hoot!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
Great story! You are such a talented writer.
rookie angel hart chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
Oh Wow! This was a great ending to a fantastic story. Thanks for tying up all the story-lines and giving us a happy ending. Great one and thanks for adding on and considering another story
rookie angel hart chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
I liked this story and it twists and turns. I would have liked to know how the real Olivia was and the reunion of her and her baby. Plus a peaceful time for the Harts. It seemed a bit rushed but like I said it was a great story. Hope you keep writing.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Great ending! Loved it!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
Ok, you have me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait for an update!
ScubaD chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
Great as always Nikki, can't wait for the next chapter-I'm on the edge of my seat
rookie angel hart chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
I just saw that you updated your story. I really like it when the Harts work together to solve the mystery. Update soon. Please post more soon.
rookie angel hart chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Glad you got around to updating the story, I like the new twist. Please continue the story soon.
rookie angel hart chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
Oh an unexpected twist. Hurry and post more soon and continue the story.