Reviews for This is Kind of an Off Day for Me
catzlovecheeze chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
That was a lot of fun to read too! Good job!
The Nameless Stranger chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
It was fun to read, so I guess it was fun to write as well! i really enjoyed the story! (fungusso man layers of win)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was awesome when are you posting more?
Rhyme2Reason chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Roflroflroflrodleofl! Rolling on floor laughing! LOL
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was so funny! I thought Eugene looked funny in the movie too!
Benjamin Warren chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
(laughs) Poor Flynn. Too bad the movie doesn't have this.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was cute. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that if Flynn had tried The Smolder on me, I would have laughed in his face.
sunnyprincessbird chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
LOVE. THIS!

Hehe. That would've been so funny if she had've busted out laughing. Oh, poor Eugene, what an off day for you :)
Crossover chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Hahahahahahahah(snort)hahahahaha! You made a girl cry disneyisbeautiful. By laughing! And I mean me!
8711 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
XD this was hilarious!

yes, i have to agree that his smolder was really funny! and this story was just awesome. i always wondered how she was able to keep a straight face, so this REALLY works! :D
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Excellent
fitzherbertfangirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
bahahaha! That was so funny! And cute! Adorable! great job! :)
leblover chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
AHAHA, phew, I seriously couldn't stop laughing. Rapunzel's laugh is just so contagious. But still, come on the smolder is his pride and joy, I definitely would've felt the same way.
steponabutterfly chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
That was brilliant :') I love fluffy little fics like this and you captured all three characters perfectly. Flynn's interior monologue was so exact and emphasises the changes you can see in him by the end of the movie. Very good piece of writing :)
bStormhands chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Bwhahaha, that was great. A terrible horrible very bad kind of day.