Reviews for Timeline
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 8 . 5/22
Execellent!
Nymra chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
This is just... omg I love this so much I don't even
No, seriously. The interactions, the lovely synergy you can see between them hits right in the feels. And the plot is absolutely absorbing. There are very few stories in this fandom that have time travel which is a shame because I really enjoy that particular topic. And you mixed it perfectly with the characters and the setting.
Also, you managed their voices perfectly. I had No problem imagining them acting like they did, or hearing them say what they said.
I came upon Applied Research by a recommendations post in tumblr and what the guy said about your story was simply "this one stuck with me." I agree so much. This is headcanon for me now.
Simply glorious. I'll go stalking your profile for moar.
nimdra chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
This is just
bunch of greatness
I can't even
oh
JaliceAZ chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Delightful to read! Well done. Time lines can be so tricky.
JaliceAZ chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
"merely one way to bond...but still just a means to an end."
I never thought of it that way and I should have. You might have just changed my life.
JaliceAZ chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Not Garrus! Those bastards!
TheLadyW chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
I like your version/use of turian culture. Well done.
LadyXarity chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
I can't help it, i want to hear the rest of that story of what happened on shanxi with the other couple :
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Seriously, this is one of the best I have read so far. I love how you describe relationship and feelings, hope that I can read more of you work soon.
You make my day, I can't hold myself from smiling while reading through your fics.
SilverFoxQueen chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Aw, not fair. I so want to know their story. That and see where the relationship goes from here with Garrus and Shep, as this is a much firmer one than canon. Also, I think the games would go a bit different if they had these two as allies, as they seem to be fairly well connected.
SilverFoxQueen chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Well, I guess that answers my question from the previous story. That would be the beginning of Fisher and Nisus story. Would still be interested in learning the full scope of it though. Hmm, I wonder if it will pop up with the rest of this story? Well, time to continue reading then.
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Man, I have no words. You've floored me yet again.
You are a seriously fucking brilliant writer.
Are you published? Because, if you are, I want to read whatever you've published. I've only seen a couple of writers on this site that I would say that to, because I'm very, VERY picky about the actual books I read, but I would love to read yours, if you have any out.

Let me know. I'll gladly contribute to the cause. :)

love
Margot-Eve chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Oh, so that's how Fisher and Nisus met xD fitting! ;] this was very good.
Kriteni chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
That was really interesting!
LoquaciousQuark chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Oh my gosh, this was so charming and sweet and perfect I can't even find words for it. I have the biggest stupid grin on my face right now and it's all your fault, oh my goodness. Amazing.