Reviews for My Darkness
RoseyDevlin chapter 25 . 3/11
Ahhhhhh it ended and with not so clear end since theres many possibilities Sasuke wouldn't return cause he died while his fight with Madara :( i wanna read sequel for sure if ya got time to do it. You write each characters well without making it OOC, the story was fantastic but just wished it would have continued since its more like open ending right now. This story is definitely one of my favourites of all time 3
RoseyDevlin chapter 24 . 3/11
Omg this better not end tragic xD It will leave me heartbroken T-T the fight was awesomely written, damn Sasuke keeps sacrificing himself
RoseyDevlin chapter 20 . 3/11
The angst is about to come, oh god xD im nervous about the next chapter cause of it
RoseyDevlin chapter 16 . 3/10
I'm passing out due to this sexual tension and moments going on in this chapter ;) Loved it, their bodies are one now but now feelings they have for each other but are afraid to admit 3 So nicely written, detailed, slow yet hot.
RoseyDevlin chapter 15 . 3/10
omgggg finallyyyyy ahhh 3 and ofc Naruto and Kakashi had to come to ruin that good mood which was going on ;) So excited to see whats gonna happen next
RoseyDevlin chapter 13 . 3/10
Awww haha i chuckled a bit cause of their honest answers, it was very sweet moment :) Honestly tho i was freaking out cause of that dream, but before knowing it was a dream actually i took a break for a moment and just curse hahahhaa, effing Mei XD Glad it was just a dream tho...or my heart seriously would have broken
RoseyDevlin chapter 12 . 3/10
Ahhhhh god damn it, i had hoped Mei wouldn't make moves on him XD Effing Mei, stay away from SasuSaku, get some other guy *sigh*. And dang it Sasuke, you accept her offer hen all the SS fans shall hate ya XD

Its so good tho, gonna read next chapter now :)
RoseyDevlin chapter 7 . 3/10
awww Sasuke took the blow which was meant for Sakura D: Tho i like how they can finally talk alone, just the two of them ;) I wanna read the next chapter so bad but damn class won't let me huhuhu. Love this story so far 3
RoseyDevlin chapter 2 . 3/9
I like this Sakura for now, cant wait to see more Sasuke side, i like how this story is rated M with angs 3 *goes to the next chapter*
teressad97 chapter 25 . 4/4/2015
This was WAY too depressing for me. I need go to read a happy story full of lemons after this one for sure
bhavna-madan chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
I love this story so much and have been so completely addicted to it! I kept talking about this to my mother and she sneaked up behind my back to delete the app from my phone. :/ Oh, i didn't let it go right there! I re-downloaded it and finished it and i swear, this is one of the best fan fiction I've ever read, and that's a LOT. Please do keep writing. I started the sequel! _ :3
chichivivas chapter 25 . 11/15/2014
This story is really good! One of the best out there, i wonder why it doesn't get over thousand reviews. This story matched Queen of Fist, I love the twists and turns! Is there a sequel? I hope to see one! Great job author! :)
NuraHikari chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
"The poor genin wouldn't have missions for weeks" This made me laugh. It's funny somehow :D
Love this story
NuraHikari chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
rereading the story :) It's so good
TrustMeImaNurse chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
This story is so heartbreakingly beautiful. That ending had me in tears.

Thank you so much for sharing this, you are an amazing writer.