Reviews for Can't You See Me?
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 6 . 1/18
What's funny about this is that Dean doesn't like cats are dogs XD (at least depending on what episode you watch). I also want to say that I see John and Sam doing this and I'm glad you wrote this. It kind of got my frustrations out.
JakeTheSnake chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
I loved this whole story, it was written so beautifully. The angst had my heart breaking, but the ending was worth it. Great job! :)
emmymarch chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
oh my gosh oh my gosh, this is perfect, absolutely wonderful.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
Loved this story. Its nice to see dean being treated well for once :)
pipinheart chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Loved it... Been nice to see a sequel.
pipinheart chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
Its good Dean had bobby. Sweet Pea? Never thought I'd hear Bobby say that.
pipinheart chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Very sad chapter. You feel Deans pain here, the music went very well with this.
enchanted nightingale chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
Nice!
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
I like how you portrayed Dean. It always seems like he's hiding so much behind his eyes, a lot more than you would think anyone could. You literally put my thoughts of him into words. (Granted a different ending but still, it's got the same gist)
Arem chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Amazing! I have been waiting for an update for what seems like forever and now that its here its so perfect I just had to stop reading and grin like an idiot for a few minutes before reviewing.

And now I think it totally needs a sequel.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
A happy ending for the Winchester boys; you don't see too many of those. Thanks for completing the story.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
One solution to Dean's emotional problems but I don't think he can let go of Sam.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
I do believe that Dean's walls are crumbling. John is a fool and Sam only a few steps behind him.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
That'w what happens when you try to separate two raging bulls.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Dean is not helping his own cause here. Is Sam actually that self-absorbed?