Reviews for Blow
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh lol, por Gibbs
Favourite line: "An innocent look on her face, she kept her eyes on surveillance, and licked it again, slowly this time; with practiced skill. She opened her mouth over the whole thing and held it delicately between her teeth, sucking gently-but-firmly."
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
For a second, I seriously thought...
Fifille chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This was great, as always. I loved it ) Amazing how our minds automatically jump to...well. I love how something quite short can sometimes have more impact than a 5-chapter long piece. This really was awesome.

JibbsGal1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
LOL. Yep, you sure had fun with this one, bwahahaha. Niiiiiice.
beyondobsessed chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
...HA! I knew it was one of those double meaning ones, but it was more vulgar than the ones I've read. I loved it :D
Calliatra chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I've read enough double-meaning fics to not be fooled by this (your careful use of "it" tipped me off), but that just made this more entertaining! I can just imagine the effect Jenny's 'enjoyment' of the blow pop would have on Gibbs! And that all of MTAC is very aware of it, too, makes this even funnier. This had me chuckling all the way through; thank you for making a boring lecture *so* much better!
givemekevinbacon chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
You suck.

Just kidding I love you. And this.

What can I say, according to you, I have behavioral issues.

Bye now.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
MissJayne chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Loved it! *cracks up completely*
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I don't even know what to say, except thanks for having the whole bus stop staring at the idiot who is laughing at her phone.

I knew I shouldn've read it here, but I was bored...

I knew she wasn't giving Gibbs a blow job in MTAC, but it was fun nonetheless. I would love to read the continuation... :D

aserene chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I think I just had a cornary reading it. Best way to end the day!
binkeybella chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
oh, yes, nice (blow) job. Really funny, actually, I couldn't figure out what she was eating at first, thought maybe it was an ice cream novelty thingie. I wrote and published a one-shot double-meaning ncis fic and didn't end up with the result I wanted, so this was fun to read! thanks for writing and posting!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
That was brilliant! Simply put :)
Paris-eternellement chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
legit dying. I can't even- no this is too amazing.
dimplesgirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
So I desperately tried to avoid the buzzing of my BlackBerry alerting me to this story, but once I saw the author - ok, so maybe the name and summary too ;) - the temptation was too much, I left my studying to enjoy this little nugget of amusement! Oh, and boy was it worth it!

As always I enjoyed it greatly and I am demanding (in the nicest possible way) more of these humorous oneshots!