Reviews for Convergence
alexc123 chapter 8 . 7/21
Love it when he assumes Direct Control xD
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 7/16
This is just really awesome keep it up!
assassins.attack chapter 8 . 7/11
Love this story, keep up the great work!
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 7/8
Amazing story continue please.
So Naruto has Oni Link's sword from Majora's Mask?
frozem1 chapter 8 . 6/27
I loved the chapter! a question if you read the manga know that the dragon force the final level of it's ability to become a real dragon (witness Acnologia and the movie will release the fairy tail natsu dragonize) then it would not be good to have that level of natsu dragon force already that he and the dragon god? because there would more certain with title if he had the power to turn a dragon more like he just turned the case were truly serious to not be very appealing ... I just gave an idea! (ps: my English and horrible).
Kyuuhei21 chapter 8 . 6/27
Really,dude? you're like a fanfiction creator machine ahahha. Well waiting for the next chap
SPark681 chapter 8 . 6/26
Nice story so far gonna be interesting to see what happens next so keep up the great work!
I was wondering: what's your plan for your other stories?
insanemaelstorm chapter 8 . 6/26
Nice chapter as always. Really like the dynics between naruto Mira and erza. Looking forward to more
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 6/26
I am loving this, though I feel made an OC submission here?
That preview dam! I love Mira and Erza my favorites. I like Mira showing her darker sly side. As for others I suggest Cana, that lovely alcoholic would be fun to see how she gets along with Naruto. Plus she rarely is paired with Naruto in crossovers.
Serithus chapter 8 . 6/26
That preview sounds really kinky, hope you give it to us soon lol
desdelor97 chapter 8 . 6/25
This was a great chapteR. Please keep up the great worK.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 8 . 6/25
Awesome Chapter & That Preview Looks Awesome :)