Reviews for Lucky
maia061 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
That was hilarious, beautiful, and very much in the spirit of the anime. Thank you.
PeriWinkleTheSpy chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
God dammit this fanfic was awesome. There's not a lot of Mai x Yukko and there needs to be more like this.
royalbluexorcistlee chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Man this is AWESOME!
Madolche Wolffe chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I
haylE15 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Wow i saw this one a long time ago but your story remind me of it really well...i almost wanna see it again now (but i don't have the time to) x)
This is exactly what should have happened between those two! I'm totally shipping this!
Thanks!
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Hahaha. Why do I always end up just fangirling over anything you've written? I haven't even seen this series.. Oh well.
Gonstika chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
LOVED IT!
Niji chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
it should be an episode of Nijihou
aiborie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Well... That escalated quickly.
This is fresh stuff, rarely see some Yukko x Mai fanfics.
Kudos to you my friend!

(The Takko-kun part was epic.)
HanaReiGirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This, I really truly like. A nice fanfic depicting YuukoXMai; you have really made my day (actually, its night to me right now) better.
Anonko chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh man, that was hilarious!
Greenerin chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Super)) Thanks for the story!
Rhyno Holter chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I've discovered where your writing style comes from. Well, not "comes from" but "reminds me of." Or, I guess since I watched the show after I'd read some of your stuff, it's the other way around?

Anyway.

While short, it's sweet. And the end to episode 5 was wonderful. I thought right then and there that Mai might have lied about her lie.

Hurray for lesyay!

While I do notice a few words that make some sentences awkward ("gratefulness" could be replaced with "gratitude"), I enjoyed it. Again, short and sweet. To the point.

...needs more fluff. HARRUMPH.
M'lisss chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wooo! I loved this! And I love voicing Yuuko! This was fun, thanks!
GreenTeaLover chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Cute story! It was a fun read, and Yuuko was so jokes xD