Reviews for Lucky
This is SO GOOD. I just discovered this ship today and I am loving it. I love your writing in this! The characters acted the way they should and had an appropriate amount of comedy, it actually was really easy to invisin this as an episode!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
This is what got me to make a fanfiction I'll have to thank you for inspiring me to make one
maia061 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
That was hilarious, beautiful, and very much in the spirit of the anime. Thank you.
PeriWinkleTheSpy chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
God dammit this fanfic was awesome. There's not a lot of Mai x Yukko and there needs to be more like this.
royalbluexorcistlee chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Man this is AWESOME!
Madolche Wolffe chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I
haylE15 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Wow i saw this one a long time ago but your story remind me of it really well...i almost wanna see it again now (but i don't have the time to) x)
This is exactly what should have happened between those two! I'm totally shipping this!
Thanks!
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Hahaha. Why do I always end up just fangirling over anything you've written? I haven't even seen this series.. Oh well.
Gonstika chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
LOVED IT!
Niji chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
it should be an episode of Nijihou
aiborie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Well... That escalated quickly.
This is fresh stuff, rarely see some Yukko x Mai fanfics.
Kudos to you my friend!

(The Takko-kun part was epic.)
HanaReiGirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This, I really truly like. A nice fanfic depicting YuukoXMai; you have really made my day (actually, its night to me right now) better.
Anonko chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh man, that was hilarious!
Greenerin chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Super)) Thanks for the story!
Rhyno Holter chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I've discovered where your writing style comes from. Well, not "comes from" but "reminds me of." Or, I guess since I watched the show after I'd read some of your stuff, it's the other way around?

Anyway.

While short, it's sweet. And the end to episode 5 was wonderful. I thought right then and there that Mai might have lied about her lie.

Hurray for lesyay!

While I do notice a few words that make some sentences awkward ("gratefulness" could be replaced with "gratitude"), I enjoyed it. Again, short and sweet. To the point.

...needs more fluff. HARRUMPH.