Reviews for Love Lessons
GyMusicAddict chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Aahhh! I love this story! It's super cute and super brilliant! :) 3
Angels-heart1 chapter 12 . 5/17/2012
This story kind of reminded me of, oh man, I can't think of his name. The guy with the big nose? ummmm. Cyrano de Bergerac! I had to look it up, but I found it lol.

Great story, very enjoyable!
nebula2 chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Such a lovely story. Thanks for recommending it too me. I do find the parallels to the most recent ep intriguing. Kind of nice you got some of the stuff right huh.

I always enjoy how you can bring these two together and make it seem natural and not forced. Even if I don't choose to ship them, those of you who expertly managed to do so make for some entertaining stories.

Nice job.
nebula2 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Another three wonderful chapters. The way you wrote Kevin in chapter two was so spot on. You got the nuances of the way he speaks down pat. Loved the line with the Sheesh in it as that is soooo Kevin. The way you described his office - given Garcia's complaints about him when he came in I can really see it looking like that.

Loved Garcia's view on Dr. Who. A girl after my own heart although I don't think Kirk was all that hot. Loved how Kevin is screwing up even Derek's sage advice.
nebula2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Okay, so I hit the enter button to soon (so now I'm anonymous). Anway, what was I saying - Derek being such a sweetheart. Love how he'll even face Lynch to make his Baby Girl happy. And nice tie in to the cannon arc of Penelope being shot and Derek's feelings surrounding that. I think you captured his feelings around that whole incident with Battle well. Nice start.
nebula2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Well, chapter one is off to a good start. Nice set up - liked the flashback in there. I can so see Kevin being bad at the gift giving bit. And Morgan is such a sweetheart isn't he...
Kdmr87 chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
omg this was so cute beautiful funny heartwarming sweet and of course in the end sexy as hell!
SketchGal2 chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
Such a beautifully, sweet story! I truly enjoyed reading from beginning to end. :)
SketchGal2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oooo I love the way you write Derek and Penelope! :) their relationship is so sweet.

I can't wait to read more. This story has really caught my eye!
Eliza-angel chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
Such a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
that love scene was very beautiful
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
so happy that they both confessed their feelings

my feathered beauty was a cute nickname
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
Love that Derek finally admitted to himself just how much he is in love with Pen, and at the same time she is realizing it too.
loveforpenandderek chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
his letter to her was absolutely beautiful
loveforpenandderek chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
this chapter played out like a scene from a romantic comedy- the pivotal turning point in the story. I could picture it exactly. great job.