Reviews for 52: Ace of Spades
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Ah, a happy ending. Romy could sure use these type of story lines in the comics. C'mon Marvel! Give our lovable southerners a happy marriage, Oli & Beckah, & let them BOTH be alive to grow old and grey with a bunch of little Romy grandchildren!
Loved this one-shot.
professionalemail101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
SO SWEET AND SENTIMENTAL AND BEAUTIFUL
amd5551 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Aww, I love this. Absolutely creative. Short and Sweet. I love the setup and the ending :)
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Aww I loved the last one. 3
whipsy chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
That's some skill you have to pack a powerful punch into such a small package! Amazing is what it is! And this is love!
morring1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
OK that wins the night! So cute!
Merr2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
And, in this case at least, reality is so very sweet. LOVE this with all my heart. You can fit so much into so little better than the average author.
CaptMacKenzie chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Gah! This is FABULOUS! I am speechless. It's certainly obvious that you' ve spent a great deal of time perfecting it. Every word is masterfully crafted. I particularly love the way you can give us just a bare insight into Remy's world - the circumstances going on around him - that also somehow manages to fill in all the gaps and articulates the A/U way that you've pieced together the lives of Origins!Remy and comics!Remy to make a single seamless background story. That's hard to do, without throwing out the most interesting & conflicting parts of Remy's story. I just threw that concept out the window long ago, but you made it work!

I'm favoriting this :)
Cowgrl94 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
...that was adorable. loved it! especially the ending _
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Wow loved how you used the cards to tell all of the most important events that make up our favorite cajun.
JosephineX chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
OMIFRIGGIN GOSH! I've been feeling down about Romy (cuz they paired her up with Magneto in this comic .) BUT YOU JUST BROUGHT IT UP TO THE TOP!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
And there it is, his whole life, told in a style Remy LeBeau can appreciate, and Tante Mattie herself couldn't have interpreted better. His life in cards... joss it's lovely.

And my favorite is Jack of Diamonds. :)
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Hi,

Oh my gosh, this was absolutely beautiful! Most definitely perfect, just the idea of playing through his life and feelings through each card was amazing enough but you really blew it out of the water! Some extremely good writing and it all came through really well. I loved the back story too, explaining everything. Just fabulous, thank you so much! :D

~Paige
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Absolutely, positively wonderful! Tugged at my heart... Loved every moment of it!
Arich chapter 1 . 10/25/2011