Reviews for The Punishment
KillerMongoose chapter 23 . 5/2
The Band and the Host Club have a fight over Samantha?
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 26 . 8/12/2014
Awesome story!
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Me: KYAAAAAA! OMG! *nosebleeds*
Kotoni(my OC in my own story of Sengoku Basara):*sighs*This always happens...
Tomoe(my nine-tailed fox servant)*nods*
Me:*wipes away blood*Anyway... What I am going to say is that I liked this!_
Gabimona chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
I love this story !I can't believe "a reader" would flame this!Sheesh people these days...anyway I love your story!
A Promise of Tomarrow chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Hhahahhahahahahaha
Eviline chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
C-creepy.. I have a twin brother named Sam.

Random thing: don't know if you're going to do this, but twins will never look the same if their gender is different.

She seems all right, teasing Tamaki is always hilarious.
rachel101448 chapter 26 . 5/5/2013
Ah this story was so good! I love Sama and Kaoru together so that little bit in the preview has got me freaked out! I hope they will end up together again! I can't wait to go read the sequel. Also I hope Sam and his band mates are in the sequel as well because they make me laugh. Great story! XOXO
ChocolatePandaCookie chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Hey. I really like this story. The ideas and stuff r really nice but there just a teeeeny tiny lil prob in this chap. She can get all the clothes from the host club for the ball right? Then why does she need a mask? Im sure if the host club is willing to provide a tux and stuff they would willingly rent her a mask too. Right? Other than that though, good job! :)
skylaeatpie chapter 26 . 2/7/2013
Oh my glob. For a minute there I was worried that there wasn't a sequel! Awesomeness by the way!
skylaeatpie chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Oh my glob. Full realization. I mean I suspected it by chapter 4 but then said to my self "no don't worry! I'm sure the writer hasn't done that!" But this chapy confirmed it for me. He is dead isn't he? You killed him off before he even makes an appearance! Oh well. I shall keep reading this awesomeness!
Fatecaster chapter 26 . 1/9/2013
I absolutely LOVE the premise for this fic and the way you've brought on the romance is so adorable and delightful! I can't believe they broke up though! Goodness knows I'll be glued to the sequel now, waiting for the fluffy goodness that must come around eventually! After all, no matter how much of a cutie this fiance is, ONLY KAORU IS RIGHT FOR HER!
Momochan77 chapter 27 . 12/14/2012
I loooooved the punishment iy was amaaazing Samantha is a great character and her family and the band I looooooved it all and can't wait to start the sequel. P.s. you forgot to write the newspaper and black magic club part 2 was that deliberate or accident
Sparklefaith chapter 27 . 12/13/2012
Can't wait to read it! I'm sure that I will like it. Thanks for the gift and heads up.
Sparklefaith
zariwrites chapter 26 . 12/2/2012
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL I WAS ALL FEELZ FEELZ FEELZ AND THEN THE WORD SEQUEL WENT RPTHRTOUGH MY MIND AND I WAS LIKE OH HELLZ YESSSSSSS :-)
Vivien G chapter 26 . 12/2/2012
My heart broke.. **crack that's obviously meh heart** I freakin' love this story and I'm freakin' bookmarking it :) its like one of the firs ones I've ever read on my old account and I'm so glad I've been able to find it acouple months ago :) Incredible work on the sequel my friend I hope to read more fanfics from you in the future :3