Reviews for The Punishment
Sheepgirl418 chapter 1 . 8/3
"Is kaoru turning gay" *cough cough* in the manga hes actually canon gay or bisexual soo *cough*
A chapter 18 . 11/26/2015
I'm going to stop reading this fanfic, it's sort of frustrating me... Kyoya and Sama have so much more build up than her and Kaoru, it's ridiculous. Heart-to-heart conversations, Sama breaking through just a few of Kyoya's walls. While Sama and Kaoru just kissed and blushed about it like little shits the next few chapters. I get how you want to prolong the romance and let us wait, but it's really not working since you've got this Kyoya shit going on every two chapters. Kaoru and Sama just have some friendly times like laughing and smiling and blushing at each other, whereas Kyoya seems closer to Sama then the intended LOVE interest. I could make someone read this story blindly and they sure as hell would assume this was a Kyoya fanfiction, a Kyoya x OC x Kaoru rather than Kaoru. This is well written editing wise, but the plot of slightly scafrered.
Emily chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
I love your story. Sam's reactions to the Host club in general is a lot more believe able than most stories, the way someone might actually react in one of these situations.

That said I'm also a bit annoyed with her mother and Kyoya. If her mother was desperate enough to run away to America just to get out of an arranged marriage why would she go and force her daughter into the same situation? Also there's Kyoya and his blackmailing, to be frank it annoys me that she just keeps caving to his demands as though she has no backbone. I very much hope she stands up to him soon because he's really being a jerk right now and deserves a kick in the ass.
A chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
I seriously can't get over the pairing for this fanfiction. I mean, it's decently written and all, don't get me wrong, but gosh. I don't know, even during this chapter, I feel like this would've been better off as a Kyoya x OC fanfic. When I clicked on this, I was excited for a well-written Kaoru fanfic, but the interaction between Sam and Kaoru is so /weak/ compared to that of Sam and Kyoya. It's understandable that you want to build up the romance, but I'm getting more of a Kyoya vibe than Kaoru. Nearly every chapter, there's Kyoya, whether he's worrying about Sam or being annoyed and teased by her, etcetera. It feels like every few chapters, Kaoru only gets one to two paragraphs, whether he be in Sam's thoughts or being conflicted or anything, really. Overall, greatly written story, I haven't been able to track a single typo of grammar error. I just really wished this was a Kyoya fanfiction. Sam and Kaoru is taking too long to be I initiated (it's the sixteenth chapter for Christ's sake) and I appreciate you trying to keep this steady, but really the only major thing I can remember that happened between your actual pairing was that mistletoe kiss thing. The drowning didn't even have as much of an effect as the kiss, which had shit going on for a few more chapters.
KillerMongoose chapter 23 . 5/2/2015
The Band and the Host Club have a fight over Samantha?
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 26 . 8/12/2014
Awesome story!
YoukoTamakoHime chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Me: KYAAAAAA! OMG! *nosebleeds*
Kotoni(my OC in my own story of Sengoku Basara):*sighs*This always happens...
Tomoe(my nine-tailed fox servant)*nods*
Me:*wipes away blood*Anyway... What I am going to say is that I liked this!_
Gabiimona chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
I love this story !I can't believe "a reader" would flame this!Sheesh people these days...anyway I love your story!
A Promise of Tomarrow chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Eviline chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
C-creepy.. I have a twin brother named Sam.

Random thing: don't know if you're going to do this, but twins will never look the same if their gender is different.

She seems all right, teasing Tamaki is always hilarious.
rachel101448 chapter 26 . 5/5/2013
Ah this story was so good! I love Sama and Kaoru together so that little bit in the preview has got me freaked out! I hope they will end up together again! I can't wait to go read the sequel. Also I hope Sam and his band mates are in the sequel as well because they make me laugh. Great story! XOXO
ChocolatePandaCookie chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Hey. I really like this story. The ideas and stuff r really nice but there just a teeeeny tiny lil prob in this chap. She can get all the clothes from the host club for the ball right? Then why does she need a mask? Im sure if the host club is willing to provide a tux and stuff they would willingly rent her a mask too. Right? Other than that though, good job! :)
skylaeatpie chapter 26 . 2/7/2013
Oh my glob. For a minute there I was worried that there wasn't a sequel! Awesomeness by the way!
skylaeatpie chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Oh my glob. Full realization. I mean I suspected it by chapter 4 but then said to my self "no don't worry! I'm sure the writer hasn't done that!" But this chapy confirmed it for me. He is dead isn't he? You killed him off before he even makes an appearance! Oh well. I shall keep reading this awesomeness!
Fatecaster chapter 26 . 1/9/2013
I absolutely LOVE the premise for this fic and the way you've brought on the romance is so adorable and delightful! I can't believe they broke up though! Goodness knows I'll be glued to the sequel now, waiting for the fluffy goodness that must come around eventually! After all, no matter how much of a cutie this fiance is, ONLY KAORU IS RIGHT FOR HER!