Reviews for Awaken
gi-freakazoid chapter 50 . 7/5
This chapter was absolutely hilarious! I was rolling with laughter at the antics of all the children and Edward being bewildered at it. A bit typical of how many fathers are unable to handle all their children at the same time without any help.
gi-freakazoid chapter 40 . 7/5
What a nightmare! That was so intensely hurtful and dramatic. James is a psychopathic and loathsome guy.
gi-freakazoid chapter 39 . 7/5
Oh shit... how on earth did James enter Bella's house? She locked herself in!
Fanatic22 chapter 14 . 5/19
You ever wish someone in a story was real just so you could find them and kick their ass?! That's how I feel about Vicki right now! I hope she gets what's coming to her.
RoryCullen chapter 27 . 4/26
It's time Sebastian grows up and fires James. I don't know why he hasn't done it before now if he has loopholes in the contract. Edward gets too easily riled up too. Its like he can't be left alone. He can't be serious getting into a fight with anyone, let alone a low life like James.
RoryCullen chapter 26 . 4/26
Cute chapter. Leave it to Emmett not to leave well enough alone.
BridieM chapter 50 . 4/16
Thank you. Your write stories and characters that compell and entice. Loved it.
BridieM chapter 5 . 4/14
I have read and gotten lost in some of your amazing stories. This one has been on the list to read for some time. It has your magic stamp all over it. Thank you.
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 49 . 3/15
Another wonderful story! Absolutely brilliant!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 49 . 3/15
Lizzy was adorable ... one of the best stories I have read ! The emotions were so real ... fantastic job !
Comrade'sRoza chapter 48 . 3/15
Sweet!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 47 . 3/15
Definitely answers a lot of questions...
Comrade'sRoza chapter 46 . 3/15
Fantastic!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 45 . 3/15
I don't want this story to end.(
Comrade'sRoza chapter 44 . 3/14
That was a nice gesture...but one thing I don't understand is whether Carlisle will still work for Edward?
4,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »