Reviews for The Good Samaritan
GreekOtaku chapter 12 . 1/10
oh man oh man awesome story thnk you for this one :D but it would be cool and mostly awesome if you could just continue it with the canon part :D
Lonny J chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
I can't get over how different this story is from your one shots. They all have a certain smirk in their tone, a desire for you to be one up on the reader. This has a much more honest, emotional feel. I like it. A lot. I also like your take on Sarah. Kind of reflects my own feelings about her. Thanks for sharing.
Hronos47 chapter 11 . 4/4/2016
I had my reservation early on about this story, but dude i actually really enjoyed this story, good job :)
baldcoder chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
Cool story! Well done.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
I've read this a few times but never reviewed it and for that I apologize! I am sad to see that you haven't published anything here for two years and I hope you get inspired to write again. Thank you for sharing this!
tut1971 chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
Great end to a great story. We get little snapshots of their life together over the next couple years. Even a bit of angst (too which I admit I would have liked to seem some follow up) because, really, what would a Charah tale be without some. I liked the addition of Roark's machinations and loved how you brought us right up to canon with the email. Please tell me he never downloaded it. It just isn't fair that he did and we never got to see a sequel. Thank you so much for this story. It will always be on my short list.
tut1971 chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
You know I could say something about the early part, or the middle part. I could say something about Sarah's fears or Chuck's family. I'm not though. Instead I'm going to say something about one single paragraph. The third to last paragraph of this chapter in fact.

IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARAGRAPHS IN ALL THE CHUCKVERSE.

Seriously, there is so much emotion and hope poured into those five lines of writing and they perfectly convey all you hoped them to. Awesome man. Just awesome.
tut1971 chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
This chapter was a tough one. For Sarah. For Chuck. And for us as we felt for them. Well felt more for Chuck than stupid emotionally constipated Sarah frackin' Walker. Jeez girl, when affable Devon is calling you out then you know you done wrong. I still, after three reads, can't believe she just bailed on Chuck like that. Stupid girl.
tut1971 chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
The Sarah we all know and get so damn frustrated with. The job, it's all about the job. It's all I have. Get with it girl! I loved how you boiled the whole WTWT from the show down to a short conversation with the therapist. Good stuff.
tut1971 chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
This is called - short and sweet. I loved this chapter when I first read it and I still do. Sarah is SO gone on Chuck (she doesn't fully realize it of course) and she ain't letting things end like so much rubbish. Loved the introspection. And then Chuck's apology was...well Chuckish. Good stuff.
tut1971 chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
We start with a rather disturbing dream by Sarah and end with some heavy frustration by the Chuckster. Lots of emotion in this chapter and it was written beautifully. Man I love this story.
tut1971 chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
Gotta admit - probably my least favorite chapter. That is no fault of yours, it is as well written and organic as the rest. I'm just such a fan of Sarah that any chapter where she takes a back seat is going to be a wasted chapter to me.
tut1971 chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
You just know Sarah has it bad for Chuck. She endured pre-assman Morgan for an entire car trip and didn't run screaming for the next knife fight in Jakarta. Great stuff. You portray Sarah the questioning spy so well and once again you dialogue is near flawless. Thanks.
tut1971 chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
Sarah is a mess. It's a good thing she gave herself that order to spend more time with Chuck. It'll do her a world of good. This is such a great story, easily better than most of the stories that have received more reviews. Good, good stuff.
tut1971 chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
Such fine dialogue. My number one criteria for any fan story is how well they do dialogue.

Is the syntax and grammar natural?

Does it flow between characters?

Is it in touch with who the character is?

How adept is the writer at sarcasm or flirtation?

You excel.