Reviews for Over
mxmsupporter chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This sweet little thing. I love the way Mello's insecure and how Matt makes him secured. Ah, pretty.
Gasoline Diamond chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
daaw! _ That's adorable
congenital chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
so sweet my heart is bursting
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
*speechless*

*favs forever*
Hakeber.N chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
c:
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
loved it.
Lectorem chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
YEEEEEEEES. You're back, and with a vengance, baby! (and by vengance I mean awesome story.) :D I missed you. .3.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Why are these guys so damn cute? It's really not fair to the universe. More importantly, why are you so wonderful a writer and why have I not been reading and rereading all of your stories recently? That's really a waste on my part. I am still getting people hooked on TEIN though. That's always fun. It's one of my favorites~ Along with Red Skinny Jeans and Pure Chance. Teehee.

Oh, there's some things I need to read that I haven't though. It's been a while since I've read DN fanfics in general. Not to say they're not wonderful. Of course, I love your work and I know I love your work and would enjoy it whenever I have time to get around tor eading it, but sometimes there's that feeling that you just don't feel like getting started reading something, even if you know it will be wonderful once you open the page. I'm learning to get over that moment's hesitation though. It's kept me from starting too many wonderful stories.

Anyways, aside from my rambling, thanks so much for writing! :D
Blueberry-Valentine chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Ahhh. Lovely, as always. This has certainly reminded me how much I love this ship, and how much I love your writing! Beautiful metaphors and stream of consciousness and groups of three. Wonderful to read something from you again!
Shella chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is excellent - the descriptions of Mello's attacks were fantastically effective, and Matt's comfort just wonderful.
mynameism chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Brilliant, I absolutely loved it (:
Deus3xMachina chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is really sweet. I wish I had help like that during my panic attacks...
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
...D'awww! That was... really adorable.

Good to hear from you again! :D
MelMat chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I like this..

Good job!
dicaeopolis chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Oh, Mello, how many times have we all felt exactly like you...? :'(