Reviews for The Arrangement
kh2020 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
What a great second chapter. I'm sure he is pleased with his "gift" from Lucius, even in Azkaban, is still a sexy beast. Imagine when she gets to take him home, clean him up and comb that hair. Yes, that's it in a nutshell, the hair, that hair just sends me over the edge. Love your story!
annabegins chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Great story, can't wait for an update.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
OMG...I can't believe she offered to do that! I would expect him to ask for something of that nature...but Hermione to actually offer? LOL...that was great...made smile and giggle at the thought of Lucius being bowled over by her breasts.

If there's any touching involved...please let her scourgify him...or get him a good bath/shower first. *grins*
Mione21 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
While I was waiting for car repairs, I delved into this chapter, and I do believe the service person thinks I was doing something naughty while waiting. I was flush and startled when my name was called. Woohoo! What a wild and wholly unexpected chapter. So out-of-character-but-not for Hermione, since I could completely understand this "way around the system"...dire situations call for dire actions? This would be it! :) hooray for your chappie, and please, ma'am, may I have another?
Mione21 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
What a fantastic hook! I am in love with your style, and your ideas for stories. In layman terms, you totally rock and kick a$$ to boot! In writer's term, you do spin quite the yarn. Terms to describe this story which could get me into trouble would be narcotic, erotic, and so enticing, that I may just be a junkie for your written word. :) kisses in the most fangirly way. Lol!
PixieH chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
More please! xx
mayajane chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
well you shocked me for sure. I didnt not expect her to say that. I re read it four times to make sure i wasnt hallucinating. Great chapter
Mira Black-Snape chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
what abovt Ron?
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Love this and can't wait to read more!
middlekertz chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Oh, yes. I love it.
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
This is very well written. I'm really enjoying this story, can't wait for more!

TrueBlackRoses chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Wow, you surprised me with Hermione's actions she's not usually so...forthcoming, might I say. A least not in the beginning, but I liked it a lot.

Poor girl...what a burden to carry... locked away in a sound proofed cell with a broken Lucius starving for human contact, bargaining with her body... Well, if she must... anything for the good of wizarding community right? ;p
HMK chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
You are amazing. I loved chapter 2. I also can't wait to see what she, or rather what he, bargains for next time.
aliciaspiked27 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
You so have a way with words and you write this pair so well! Can't wait for the next chapter...
LadyNorth76 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I can't wait for more. Please update soon. Thanks!
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »