Reviews for The Arrangement
draco-severus-mmm chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I don't know if I have anything else to add that I haven't already said on LJ, but what a great start! :-) I will look out for the update... :-)
sycamoretree chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I loved Touch so this fic will surely meet my expectations. Good that you’ve got the whole story finished, talk about generous service towards your readers.

Ah, yes combing his hair, perhaps even washing it by hand. I would volounteer to the task if Hermione refused…

I loved how careful Hermione’s approach was in the beginning of their meeting; I mean if he hadn’t had a vistor in three years, perhaps it would be wise to let him take the first step and not overwhelm him with human contact.

Hermione’s wedge into his thick shell by mentioning Draco was beautiful. But I got the feeling Lucius eventually will get to Hermione, too. Is her memories of the war truly processed? I’m intrigued, so well done!
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Lovely beginning, can't wait to read more.
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ooh, interesting. Where's the rest? A different angle to take with these two, so I'll be fascinated to see how you develop it. Thank you for sharing.
darklotus1211 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
What an intriguing start! I loved the mood you've captured in this chapter - an almost blank canvas, just waiting to be filled with shape, colour and movement, and I have every confidence it will be.

I loved just that wisp of colour you painted into the final paragraph - scent - one of the oldest and most evocative of the senses.

Beautifully begun, my dear!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I've never heard of the abbreviation SWS, but I shall definitely be using it in the future! This was a promising start, and I'd love to see more. Update soon!
middlekertz chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Ohh... :)
magalena chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great start, can't wait to read more. Hermione will wear him down, and it sounds like he is already looking forward to her next visit. ;D
funnygirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Wow,lovely.
LadyNorth76 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Please update soon!
FluffyPurpleBunny chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I am looking forward to the continuation of this story. It seems really interesting. I can't wait to see more Hermione/Lucius interaction.
Seyfert chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Whee, new story! :) It looks really promising so far...

I'm glad Lucius wasn't completely broken in Azkaban, his supercilious attitude is part of what makes him so attractive...

I loved your A/N at the end. Exactly my thoughts! ;)
Vis Vires chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Oh my - I like how this has started, and I really like where it's going. I am quite interested to see how you will portray Lucius - the kind of "time" he is doing can really mess with a mans' sense of self... Eagerly anticipating more!
Smithback chapter 1 . 10/25/2011