Reviews for The Arrangement
aliciaspiked27 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
You so have a way with words and you write this pair so well! Can't wait for the next chapter...
LadyNorth76 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I can't wait for more. Please update soon. Thanks!
magalena chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Another great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens at the next visit. I hope the Ministry doesn't screw him over after he gave them the info they wanted.
ebonyeyez1 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Hot chapter!
Paradisiacal chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Naughty, naughty! I can only imagine (and hope!) what the next offer is going to be ;)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
You never cease to surprise me. That was completely unexpected but somehow rocked just the same anyway. More please.
Mossyrock chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I love all of your stories. I really do.

I like this one a lot so far and I like the depth you're giving the characters. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Poor Lucius. Don't you just want to give him a big hug and kiss? I know I sure do.
demimi10 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I nearly choked laughing when I read your author's note about the loud voice over the muttering! I'm interested in seeing where this story will go, so far so good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I like this story, I like the premise. I can't wait for more! :D

-J
Gillysirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is intriguing! I can't wait for you to continue!
kh2020 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
OMG, a large squee from me! So happy to see a new story from you . Love the chance for her to get him out of prison. Hermione and Slytherins, especially Malfoys are my favorite! Looking forward to more!
TrueBlackRoses chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
My, my, I wouldn't mind keeping him busy either...

Such a deliciously arrogant especimen shouldn't be kept waiting, especialy when he's already craving her smell.

Anyway, it was a great start, can't wait for their next encounter.
Kara chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I need more!

I love how you write this pairing. You're one of the few HP writers who I have on my favourites list, and really, that's all I need!

Looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love your stories
CreativePea chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Great start! Looking forward to what will happen next and how their relationship with grow.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »