Reviews for The Arrangement
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Lovely beginning, can't wait to read more.
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ooh, interesting. Where's the rest? A different angle to take with these two, so I'll be fascinated to see how you develop it. Thank you for sharing.
darklotus1211 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
What an intriguing start! I loved the mood you've captured in this chapter - an almost blank canvas, just waiting to be filled with shape, colour and movement, and I have every confidence it will be.

I loved just that wisp of colour you painted into the final paragraph - scent - one of the oldest and most evocative of the senses.

Beautifully begun, my dear!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I've never heard of the abbreviation SWS, but I shall definitely be using it in the future! This was a promising start, and I'd love to see more. Update soon!
middlekertz chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Ohh... :)
magalena chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great start, can't wait to read more. Hermione will wear him down, and it sounds like he is already looking forward to her next visit. ;D
funnygirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Wow,lovely.
LadyNorth76 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Please update soon!
FluffyPurpleBunny chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I am looking forward to the continuation of this story. It seems really interesting. I can't wait to see more Hermione/Lucius interaction.
Seyfert chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Whee, new story! :) It looks really promising so far...

I'm glad Lucius wasn't completely broken in Azkaban, his supercilious attitude is part of what makes him so attractive...

I loved your A/N at the end. Exactly my thoughts! ;)
Vis Vires chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Oh my - I like how this has started, and I really like where it's going. I am quite interested to see how you will portray Lucius - the kind of "time" he is doing can really mess with a mans' sense of self... Eagerly anticipating more!
Smithback chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
excellent
mi-shell87 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Liking it so far! Can't wait for more! :-)
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This story is very interesting, please update soon!
EveFidelius chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is so fantastic, I can't wait for more.
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »