Reviews for The Arrangement
pixie08353 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I've only just stumbled onto the LM/HG bandwagon, but am surprisingly finding that it's possibly my favorite pairing! Can't wait to see where this story takes them.
Paradisiacal chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Interesting. Very interesting. I can only imagine what these two will be getting up to in their hour-long solitude.

This will be my first foray into imprisoned Malfoy tales. I'm sure you'll handle it well!
GreenEyedBabe chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Awesome start. Can't wait to see where you take it. Take care.
indiat chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
What a brilliant start!

I loved how slighlty on edge Lucius was, I wonder what his thoughts on Hermione sitting on his bed where?

Anyway I really really can't wait for your next chapter!
zanzi1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
A wonderful beginning! I love broken Lucius. I also love them in very close quarters like this. Really looking forward to more, please don't make us wait too long for the rest of the chapters ;)
draco-severus-mmm chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I don't know if I have anything else to add that I haven't already said on LJ, but what a great start! :-) I will look out for the update... :-)
sycamoretree chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I loved Touch so this fic will surely meet my expectations. Good that you’ve got the whole story finished, talk about generous service towards your readers.

Ah, yes combing his hair, perhaps even washing it by hand. I would volounteer to the task if Hermione refused…

I loved how careful Hermione’s approach was in the beginning of their meeting; I mean if he hadn’t had a vistor in three years, perhaps it would be wise to let him take the first step and not overwhelm him with human contact.

Hermione’s wedge into his thick shell by mentioning Draco was beautiful. But I got the feeling Lucius eventually will get to Hermione, too. Is her memories of the war truly processed? I’m intrigued, so well done!
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Lovely beginning, can't wait to read more.
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ooh, interesting. Where's the rest? A different angle to take with these two, so I'll be fascinated to see how you develop it. Thank you for sharing.
darklotus1211 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
What an intriguing start! I loved the mood you've captured in this chapter - an almost blank canvas, just waiting to be filled with shape, colour and movement, and I have every confidence it will be.

I loved just that wisp of colour you painted into the final paragraph - scent - one of the oldest and most evocative of the senses.

Beautifully begun, my dear!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I've never heard of the abbreviation SWS, but I shall definitely be using it in the future! This was a promising start, and I'd love to see more. Update soon!
middlekertz chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Ohh... :)
magalena chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great start, can't wait to read more. Hermione will wear him down, and it sounds like he is already looking forward to her next visit. ;D
funnygirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2011