Reviews for The Arrangement
Luana LS chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Hi, I just want to say that I loved the story. The Lucius finally conseguil his redemption. It was fantastic, I really enjoyed it!
Happy chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Very nice! Thank you for writing it!
Happy chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Very fun; we'll see where you're going next...!
CecilieDK chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Oh no, this is bad - moving on from Dramione to Lumione !
And I have you a couple of other writers to blame...
Nevertheless thanks for the exquisitely wellwritten lemons.
All the best
Cecilie (Denmark)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
sigh. :) i looked at the paintings. thank you. you are interesting. care to write any more lucius and hermione stories? please, pretty please? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
sigh. this is interestingly wonderful. :) i love your lucius and hermione goodness. :) maybe you're the only worthwhile author with this kind of pair. :)
Lousomi chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
.This.

You are such a talented writer, the emotions I was feeling reading that...wow. This is the best story I have read on here, and my favorite! I adore this, thank you so, so, so much for writing this. Please do more, if not of this particular story, please do more like this with Hermione and Lucius.

1000000 out of 10.
Caro09 chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
This was excellent!
traparella chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Loved it, you're an excellent writer :P
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I'm enjoying this...and your premise. It had seemed odd to me in the books that Lucius would be exonnerated after the war, or even really spared at all, so I like your take.
angel897 chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
like it rather moving story
anoesis chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
Oh, that was just lovely!
Safiiri chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
I love the way you built up to this:) Brilliant work :)
MaPetite-cricket chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
I loved the premise of the story. Not a huge fan of the fluff, but I gotta hand it to you, it's very well written.
ThePenIsMighty chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This goes on my favorites list!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »