Reviews for The Arrangement
aliduck chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
OMG, what a fantastic story!
JacquelineGrey chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
Yay! No more stanky cell now sexy time can be relocated to more proper venues :) happy times
JacquelineGrey chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
Ahh! Things are getting real! Mione is really going outside her job guidelines now. So naughty!
JacquelineGrey chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
Hermione is quite the exhibitionist and Lucius is getting quite desperate isn't he? And it's all building up to a grand event I assume? :) this story has an original devious concept in play. I can't believe those two. Oh Lucius how the mighty have fallen.
JacquelineGrey chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Holy moly that came out of left field! Hermione! She was so blasé about it! I couldn't believe. And Lucius! Open mouthed fish face! Can't believe that just happened lol. Way to catapult them into a whole different perspective of each other. Oh Mione you vixen putting those lady bits to work.
JacquelineGrey chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I could only imagine Lucius standing there taking abnormally large breaths like a crazed man. Sigh that hunk of man. She only wants to comb his hair? We know better don't we? I always find your ending a/ns hilarious. :)
bloomsburry chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
this was a beautiful story. but I feel that it shouldny have ended that way. I want to know what Ron and Harry's reaction to their arrangement and the entire world.
Mid chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
beautiful
willow136 chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Amazing as always. You don't know but I read this fic about 3 times already and many others of yours. You're amazing and I love Lumione.
notlori925 chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
This was an amazing story. Such rich and vivid detail of not only his thoughts and feelings but also of their emotions. Just beautifully written! Thank you for sharing!
normaj chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Loved it, very enjoyable!
Amazilia chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Of the stories that I've read of yours ths one might be my favorite (so far)
Stefxtastic chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Wonderful! This was a beautiful story.
SophieAngel69 chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Nawwwwww...
She finally brushed his hair. Oh my gosh that whole story was beautiful and I loved it so much. Naughty, cheeky, desperate, needy and above all, beautiful. I'm glad Lucius finally has her properly and I hope everything works out with them. You are such an amazing writer.
bluefirefly5 chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
And the long-awaited bath...
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »