Reviews for What Now?
OMG that's me chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
i love it, and its been a really long time, but please continue... you could make richie really mad, but just trying to support his sister. But have a scene where he confronts Brody. I'm actually thinking of writing another story, one that might get two reviews, but would you help me with it?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Oh, nobody's written in forever, but did you know that they're considering to bring this show back?
bblover1001 chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
hmmm...okay but maybe a little more drama between abby and brody. Abby could leave or brody could get pissed off again...or something... just needs drama.
EverythingEventually chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Nicely done. I was also disappointed that the show was cancelled.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
okay, but I thought it would or shoud have a little more drama than just donnie getting a little irratated. I mean thats his sister nd brody got her pregnant, and then left for like 14 weeks
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
GOOD!
YaleAce chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Please write more... Maybe Abby gets a job with good pay and child care in another state and dessideds to leaf without telling any one.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Oh! I've been waiting so long for another ATW wall story I barely found that they canceled it
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Are u going to finish it.
badwolf707 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Aww I'm just loving how everything going so far. I can't wait to read more. Update Soon Please :)
HollyAnne87 chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Any chance of an update soon?
actlikesummer chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
I love this story! I like how much the boys care about her. Keep writing things like you are with she and Brody and she and he brothers and I can't wait to read more! :)
Animefreakkagome chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
_
chymom chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
great job! More?
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! I'm glad that Brody is there, I hope that the baby's okay! I look forward to reading more!