Reviews for Erasure
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awwwwwww..., Alisa dies... TT
l3largus chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
That was so sad but so fluffy & cute at the same time. XD I loved it!
Karanma Maeryl chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
One word for this fic: AWESOME! It's well written and stuff. x3 ..And tragedy. :'(

Great job, author! :D ..Keep up the AMAZING work! ;3

..Have a good day. O:)

Sincerely,
Karanma Maeryl
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
You honestly made me tear up. Well done.
storytime chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
ur alisa voice here is rly gr8! it flows so well and i luv how its a mix of humn and robot
sonypsp81 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
wow this is a beautiful story well written

keep up the good work!
EnigmaticMemory chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Do pardon a noob, but when is Lars-Alisa day? O.o

Anyway, cute fic! XD

Haven't read your works in a while and I apologize for that...I've been pretty...preoccupied.

More power to you, Razer! :3

-EnigmaticMemory
TeaC0sy chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
The first thing I noticed was how epically you managed to step into Alisa's mind (would you call it a mind? I dunno ha) because everything was so, so perfectly Alisa! Your amazing characterisation skills strike again, and again, and again..

"My lips in the movie file are moving, yet there is no audio accompanying it. His face is expressive again – my database registers this as laughter, and I am… smiling, afterwards." - probably my favourite line so far. This is just the perfect blend of cuteness and sadness, and I say the same for the little woodland scene file.

"I see the file almost as clear as day, where he is holding my hand and pointing out a landmark that I already have in my database, but I had chosen to listen to him anyway." - so gorgeous.

This was heart-breaking. I commend you for this, I really do. Perfectly written.
Xion-Z-Forgotten chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is just amazing, in every sense of the word. You captured Alisa perfectly! The build up and the breakdown were made all the better by the way you wrote her thoughts, A to the use of technical terms!

Just yeah, no real words here.