Reviews for Notbroken
Hunting Angels chapter 1 . 10/29
This had my emotions up and down from the word go! I was so so sad when Bobby threw them out but I can't stop smiling at this ending! Thank you so much!
Aquanova chapter 1 . 8/26
So this was written some time ago, but I just had to say I'm so completely in love with how you've portrayed the relationship between Sam and Dean. I love the way in which you've showcased Sam and Dean taking turns in leading and supporting each other during times of weakness. I love how, through Sam, we see him knowing and understanding Dean better than anyone else in the world, and vice versa. I just love this undercurrent of closeness and intimacy between the boys that I can feel in every word you've written.
Kobby76 chapter 1 . 3/4
That was one of the best things I've ever read on fanfiction!
You got their characters totally spot on. I loved how Dean went into shell shock mode when Bobby found them, hiding behind Sam mutely only to lose it and come out with "The word is sex. That's what we do. With each other. A fuckin' lot" brilliant!
Bocamere chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
What a great fic! I thought it was very realistic in that if Sam and Dean were to be together and get caught like that by Bobby I could picture everything going down exactly as you wrote it. All of Dean's angsting was so heartbreaking, and then Sam trying to make it all better while being a wreck himself was so touching. The sex was unbelievably hot yet so loving, another thing I love about your writing. Oh, and I loved how you ended it on such a lighthearted moment in the impala. Perfect.
Lover of gays chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Awesome and amazing story, two thumbs up :)
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I really prefer happy endings
I'm glad Bobby is at least trying ;b
NixDucky chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is how it happened. From now on, in my head, THIS is how it happened. And Bobby had his suspicions, I know he did. He's just as good at ignoring things he doesn't want to look at too closely as Dean is.

So, I'm this far now. Onwards!
peridotpocket chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Really loved this! You're a hidden gem I discovered today and I am in heaven. This story(and all the others I've read so far of the "Deleted Scenes" series) are spot on with their characterizations and dialogue. I've been watching the episodes right along with the fics and they fit seamlessly together. This one, though... You hide not a single inch from the pure awkwardness and tension and it's so perfectly in synch with Bobby and how he'd react. And you wrap it up with a resolution that doesn't make me feel cheap-shot-ed or as if you went all wimpy and soft with everybody. It FEELS like a genuine conclusion to that situation.
EdwardAndSam's chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Great story. Not as long as I wish but it was solid and a great read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
So completely in character, seriously. I mean, most (nearly all) wincest stories are at least a *little* bit OOC, given the subject matter, but this, just, woah. Bobby's reaction is so realistic, the boys' reactions to Bobby's reaction also completely realistic, and the whole nature and tone of the fic, just, I don't have words for how amazing and real this is.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Ok I know I always say this, but screw it- the ending was so, SO sweet. And I really needed that after the freakin' heart attack you gave me at the begining of the fic. Thank god Bobby came around somewhat by the end, cause otherwise...I don't even know. I would've been emotionally traumatised.
I loved all the little moments of Dean and Sam reassuring each other about their relationship- they (you) explained it so perfectly.
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Sofia Razvi chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
brilliant...they are so perfectly in character that you can literally see them doing and saying all that they do in the piece...also, so freakishly hot, it's not even funny!
mb64 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Wow! This was so very wonderful!
ShinSolo chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is w/out a doubt the best supernatural fic i have ever read. It is so real! It's real to the characters and true to real life reactions and comfort levels and so much more. It's finding little gems like this that make everything else so worthwhile. thank you so much for writing this. you've no idea how happy youve made me.