Reviews for Finding Solace/Behind the Blue
StrangerWays chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was breathtakingly beautiful. I'm speechless...aha
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love this story!

Thanx!
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
2002... Wow, where does time go?

I love this story! I loved it when I first read it and love it all over again now.

Well, I'm gonna get back to reading more HA!

Again. TREMENDOUS job well done!

WAYAMY27NARF
Loriot chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I continue to find all this fabulous fanfiction from years ago! Your story is no exception. :) I thoroughly enjoyed this; I'm just sad I didn't find it before. Thanks for sharing the story.

~Loriot
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Aww, this is really cute.
LovelyYou chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This is very very good. Please keep going with this story. It is very interesting.
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
::dreamy sigh::

i know this has probably been said like a million bajillion times but that was so SWEET!

i love your writing. i just LOVE IT.

and what flood? was that in an episode? or the movie? and i have no idea who "(fake) Cecile" is...and now i REALLY want to know. but i don't have cable. (ARGH) and i have no idea what "regular" channel airs it. if any. grr...
JadeRabbyt chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
That was sweet. :) Maybe this one took you quite a while to write, but your writing is mature and evocative. Well done.
Skeye chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
That was sweet and cute. Made me smile, :) I loved it.

-Skye-

P.S. I didn't see anything in your story that could be rated R, so I think you can pull it down to a PG-13. Not saying you haft too, just sugessting (sp?).
kitsune55 chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
aw. please dont tell me this is a one shot. there must be more! *eyes fill up tears* please dont end it. *tears magically disappear* update soon!
Cheetah Princess chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
that was so sweet! i love it!
CarlinJ83 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
I like it do a sequel please.
pogo chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
a sweet short piece. I'm always on the lookout for a good H/A story and this certainly one of those. Keep writing.
silverpunk chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
To cute!
dina-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
OH GOSH! I swear gurl u write the BEST mushy fluffy H/A fics! keep up the good work! imma save this story as one of my faves! good job! *thumbs

u up*