Reviews for Come Apart
grumpikachu chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
I can't decide which one of them is more of an idiot. I'm inclined to go with Naruto for now though.

I love your fic, the characterizations are darker but oh-so-spot on.
SaraSoul chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
YOU NEVER FINISHED! :'(
Ernyr chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Please oh please update soon! Like rel soon... It's not complete right? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
jhimenie.towers chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I tell you what I think. Finish this! I want to know what's in that little mind of yours... I'll be waiting hehe.
Chiblette chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
AH, Wow, Can't wait for the next chapter!
susannahblack19 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
oooh goes he really love her?
DaJeong chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
woooooooo cool more more 3
Narusasu lover chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Omg the story was just heating up lol please update again please I need to see what happens next. Btw love love love your naruto he's smart and witty and he's being not a dumbass as everytone paints him. Love the slighty dark and twisted side of him as well as sasukes possessiveness (I think that has to many s lol oh well)
Nynoo chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Really original idea, very well written, i love it ! I like the fact that Naruto is trying to be a good guy but has also a darker side. Can't wait for chapter 6, don't give up on this story, please :)
Alice Hell chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Oh I bet Sasuke is hella pissed. Be a dear and update so we can find outt(; urgh this is so amazing, please update.
Alice Hell chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Aw. I kinda feel bad for Sasuke... haha not really bastard deserves it for running away in the first place!
Alice Hell chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I love it
Alice Hell chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is so good. I've never seen this idea before. I've read fics where Naruto goes in heat, but he always had a lover. This is different. I really like it. I can't wait to see where you go with this!
lemonsquare chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
just what is naruto waiting that sasuke need to be ready for?

if naruto really love the women then what the fuck is he bothering sasuke for? and honestly sasuke have better things to do than getting jealous of naruto fucking some whore.

what happened to sasuke's goal and revenge any way? did he already killed itachi or not yet? sasuke should be focusing on that too not just naruto.

i noticed that the whole story is revolving around naruto's P.O.V, smugness, and his head getting big or is it ego? that's really annoying you know.
StoriesILike chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Hmm, I don't know if it was smart of Naruto to say that...now she's even more in danger. And Sasuke...how can Naruto judge whether or not he's ready or not? He's waiting for him to be more obsessed than he already is? He's really just playing with fire, I find.

I like this story, somehow...oh and you repeat things a lot. Is it because it has a special meaning (apple, as old as Kakashi, Sasuke's not ready, etc) or because you like the sound of it? In any case, it's fine, so no worries XD

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)