Reviews for Come Apart
kyubi009 chapter 1 . 8/31
THANK YOU! Finally a story where naruto is the one taking the reins instead of sasuke. You had done somthing that i believe is hard to do when writing an good fic. Its telling your story,but not forgetting the characters own personality, fears, and emotions, all while pulling reader's deeper into the what had me so suprised, yet happy is the fact you let naruto become the seme/cheater instead of sasuke., but i really hope you can incorporate " narutos beloved" into confrontation with not only the other teams , but for her and sasuke to meet face to face!. Please update, your type of plot, and pace is what i , and many others are looking for. So please update soon, or maybe post a date for your next chapter, so we don't end up in a corner,crying under our own raincloud.
Rose chapter 5 . 6/2
With this note I think Naruto and Sasuke should break it off and Naruto should go back to that women but yeah Saskue should find someone else to love and make Naruto jealous but what if that women ends up pregnant? but good luck with this story.
i luv this story chapter 5 . 1/31
please update soon!
mavis chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Hello there author-san

Why did you not continue this masterpiece? I want to know what's gonna happen next. I hope your well and not ill, that would really suck. Please write more. I patiently waited for a really long time (years) for you to continue this wonderful story. I'm not really someone who writes reviews. I know, i'm so bad but i hope that you'll find the motivation to write more.

Good luck to you, i'm out. Peace!
grumpikachu chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
I can't decide which one of them is more of an idiot. I'm inclined to go with Naruto for now though.

I love your fic, the characterizations are darker but oh-so-spot on.
SaraSoul chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Ernyr chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Please oh please update soon! Like rel soon... It's not complete right? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
jhimenie.towers chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I tell you what I think. Finish this! I want to know what's in that little mind of yours... I'll be waiting hehe.
Chiblette chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
AH, Wow, Can't wait for the next chapter!
susannahblack19 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
oooh goes he really love her?
DaJeong chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
woooooooo cool more more 3
Narusasu lover chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Omg the story was just heating up lol please update again please I need to see what happens next. Btw love love love your naruto he's smart and witty and he's being not a dumbass as everytone paints him. Love the slighty dark and twisted side of him as well as sasukes possessiveness (I think that has to many s lol oh well)
Nynoo chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Really original idea, very well written, i love it ! I like the fact that Naruto is trying to be a good guy but has also a darker side. Can't wait for chapter 6, don't give up on this story, please :)
Alice Hell chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Oh I bet Sasuke is hella pissed. Be a dear and update so we can find outt(; urgh this is so amazing, please update.
Alice Hell chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Aw. I kinda feel bad for Sasuke... haha not really bastard deserves it for running away in the first place!