Reviews for 1025
M474 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
ohmygawd dude! so epically HOT!

wooo, got to fan myself.

I read this yesterday, alone, now trying to review for you, in public, I'm blushing just trying to do this!

I loved the detail, ummm, ahem, like the panties she left behind and he sniffed (eww, but hot too-what does that say about me!) and his bed pallet, and their odd history that we don' know everything about. So intriguing, made it even sexier.

Thanks, loved it!
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
good god woman, you ALWAYS deliver... ALWAYS!

when i asked for a super sexy, super hot, take charge edward... jaime arkin sent me here... i always know im in good hands with you two.

so hot, that was just so hot.

thank you.
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
good god woman, you ALWAYS deliver... ALWAYS!

so hot, that was just so hot.

thank you.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
well. damn. Jaime was bragging about how great this Edward that takes charge was and I had to peek.
evilnat chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
hotttt!

jaime arkin rec'd this on the lemonade stand on FB.

well worth the read!
MarLea Pie chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh my - that hit the spot - the dirty needy spot.

Great O/S - amazing job as always...

xo

mlp
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh holy WOW!

That is all. You made me lose my words xx
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
So hot!

Thanks.
twiquarius chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
truly short and sexy :)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
oh. my. god. that was hot! you lucky lucky girl to have Cosmo make such an awesome O/S for you, happy birthday! even though a lot delayed :P

Much love!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Saw this on the lemonade stand well worth there recommendation
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Saw this on the lemonade stand well worth there recommendation
Starlite37 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Just WOW!
twilight1972 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Oh my a happy birthday present indeed!
SunnyBunny13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
HOLY. HOT. DAMN. Uhhhh, NO. ONE. writes scenes like this, like you do. Fuck. I think I just spontaneously combusted.

I just finished rereading most of Solstice again and you KNOW how that made me feel. Its amazing how your writing has me utterly sappy and bawling from the love filled hotness one minute then BAM! I am hot as hell and smoldering ash from a short story like this. Thats why I love your writing and stories because they have everything a girl wants. Funny Banter, Killer UST, overpowering love and emotion and fuckhot, panting, moan out loud while reading sex and love scenes. Damn. You are the best.

God... this little ditty has sent me reeling in the middle of the day on a Sunday! Uhhh, yeah... Cosmo... this was REALLY HOT.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »