Reviews for 1025
Starlite37 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Just WOW!
twilight1972 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Oh my a happy birthday present indeed!
SunnyBunny13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
HOLY. HOT. DAMN. Uhhhh, NO. ONE. writes scenes like this, like you do. Fuck. I think I just spontaneously combusted.

I just finished rereading most of Solstice again and you KNOW how that made me feel. Its amazing how your writing has me utterly sappy and bawling from the love filled hotness one minute then BAM! I am hot as hell and smoldering ash from a short story like this. Thats why I love your writing and stories because they have everything a girl wants. Funny Banter, Killer UST, overpowering love and emotion and fuckhot, panting, moan out loud while reading sex and love scenes. Damn. You are the best.

God... this little ditty has sent me reeling in the middle of the day on a Sunday! Uhhh, yeah... Cosmo... this was REALLY HOT.
tff000 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
good o/s. thanks for sharing. kind of wondering what their story is
CrookedArm chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Winner: Most Romantic LemonFic EVER. Lovely! Thank you, Happy Birthday to us all. :)
baynewen chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Simple but beautifully done, erotic but romantic. Lucky birthday girl.
theladyisatramp13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I really liked it. Straight and to the point!
rkash chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Gosh that was good. I only wish I could have more. I am greedy I know! You are brilliant though.
fanofbones chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hot mama! Excellent.

I need to go hunt up the Mr. ;)

fab/vicki

twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Loved it
laura-1025 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
To my darling Cosmo,

I cannot even begin to put into words how much this meant to me. I cannot begin to put into words what you mean to me. I feel so blessed and grateful to call you my friend. You are one of the sweetest, kindest, most generous people I know. Your positivity, love and support are always given selflessly & unconditionally and that is so rare to find in people. I appreciate you, I adore you and most importantly, I love you. For reals.

Thank you, for everything.

xoxoxo

Laura
twilightladies chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
*fans self* that was awesome!
quietruby chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Um...whoa. That was hot. Super duper hot bb...I guess even with a fever you've got the fever. :) Awesome bday gift!
LMBB chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I always want more, but don't we all? I'm such a greedy bitch. Thanks for sharing. You are a lovely person to write such lemony goodness for the birthday girl.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »