Reviews for 1025
tff000 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
good o/s. thanks for sharing. kind of wondering what their story is
CrookedArm chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Winner: Most Romantic LemonFic EVER. Lovely! Thank you, Happy Birthday to us all. :)
baynewen chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Simple but beautifully done, erotic but romantic. Lucky birthday girl.
theladyisatramp13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I really liked it. Straight and to the point!
rkash chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Gosh that was good. I only wish I could have more. I am greedy I know! You are brilliant though.
fanofbones chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hot mama! Excellent.

I need to go hunt up the Mr. ;)

fab/vicki

twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Loved it
laura-1025 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
To my darling Cosmo,

I cannot even begin to put into words how much this meant to me. I cannot begin to put into words what you mean to me. I feel so blessed and grateful to call you my friend. You are one of the sweetest, kindest, most generous people I know. Your positivity, love and support are always given selflessly & unconditionally and that is so rare to find in people. I appreciate you, I adore you and most importantly, I love you. For reals.

Thank you, for everything.

xoxoxo

Laura
twilightladies chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
*fans self* that was awesome!
quietruby chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Um...whoa. That was hot. Super duper hot bb...I guess even with a fever you've got the fever. :) Awesome bday gift!
LMBB chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I always want more, but don't we all? I'm such a greedy bitch. Thanks for sharing. You are a lovely person to write such lemony goodness for the birthday girl.
dohagrl chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
loved the o/s...and the photo just...wow i really love your writting!you could totally continue this...just saying...
joan chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
There it is! That's what I was talking about in my review for chapter 30 of Solstice. There is the heat and passion I knew you could write!

(fans self)