Reviews for Reborn From my Ashes
The Mighty Red chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
The plot thickens!
Yue Sai chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
Nice job, short, but nice. Just one thing, passionate night...What? Lol, I'm sure I'll find out later in the story. As for suggestions, I don't remember the second book too well but with Albus gone and Severus and Minerva in charge, it's always fun to have some angsty moment with them. As for Harry, you can always have him trying him to look for more information on the chamber of secrets. If you have the second book, you should try to flip through it. Look over it to remember some of the things that go on so you can write your chapter based on it. Good luck and take care.
Yue Sai chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
Alright, so was the gift an actual phoenix and kitten or something else? Also some bits bits in here were weird and do you like portraying Severus blatantly as an arse? Lol...anyway not too bad of a chapter. Patiently waiting for the next one and good luck with the rest. Take care!
Bookwormefm chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
Upload Please! :D
sweetnothingshappen chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
Love this- please keep going with it! I read what Albus really saw in the mirror of Erised and i loved that just as much.
Bookwormefm chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
Yay! You uploaded! Upload again! :) :) :) :)
Yue Sai chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
Albus is adorable as always, but Severus...Blood quill? True Severus might not like Potter, but I don't think he'd go as far as to use a blood quill. Only Umbridge was evil enough to use one. Well despite that, nice chapter and looking forward to the next one. Take care!
Yue Sai chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
I would think Min and Ablus would have something to say about Harry being Parsel tongue, but I guess not. Oh well. When Severus said, "I'm here to propose revoking his Quidditch rights. After all… he can hardly be any good in Quidditch if he takes after his father." I could imagine Albus thinking, "No, he takes after his Mother." Thanks for another fun chapter and I can't wait for the next. Don't worry about how long it takes to update as I understand school is first. Take care and have fun in school! :)
Bookwormefm chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
Brilliant! I loved it! Please upload! Although, I must say, I really don't think the swearing was necessary? Do they even say that in Britain? *shrugs* I think you might be going at a bit of a fast pace. Everything happens so quickly! A little detail here, a little detail there. Why not make it longer, and more descriptive? But I love that you finally uploaded! Please upload more soon! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (Can you tell that I'm happy?)
Bookwormefm chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
Cool. Please upload soon. I really like this story, u did a great job. It's interesting how u don't have to change much of the original Harry Potter story, but it still works with him as Michael.
Yue Sai chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
Oh Lockhart. I like how you write him. Just a question here, do people know that Minerva and Albus are together? If not, then I bet you could have some fun in that. Well thanks for the chapter and take care! :)
Bookwormefm chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
I love the end.

"Don't try to flirt with me again, Al."

"I promise."

"Really?"

"No."

Haha. That was funny. Please, please, please, please, please, please upload soon. I love this story. It's well written and humorous.
Bookwormefm chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Wow. McGonagall is scary when she's his Professor and not his mother. You'd think she'd be a bit nicer, but she wasn't... sucks for them, more so Michael.
Bookwormefm chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Haha. Lockhart's such a douche. That was funny.
Bookwormefm chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Love it! I don't know what more to say! It was a great chapter.