Reviews for Egress
pollyh12 chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
oh...my...goodess that story was so sad it made me cry plz plz plz write more.
madagascarmaster chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
*sniff* Y U WRITE SO MUCH FEELS?!
madagascarmaster chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Oh god!
madagascarmaster chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
DUN DUN DUN!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Well, this'll get interesting. And I suspect sad.
Sammywolfstar chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
I guess Wasp was feeling guilty for blaming Bee, right, think they'll be friends?
crazy jaky chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
... I don't have anybody here right now so I can fangirl and annoy them but let me just say this. This has got to be one of the most beautiful pieces that I have ever read in my life of fanfiction. I was nearly in tears for half of the story and I'm pretty sure I wasted like 30 tissues. You are one of the people that make's writing be amazing. You do not know how much this story took affect on me and how grateful I am for you doing this. Having Bee relive the demons of the pass and believe that he's actually a failure even though it wouldn't exactly be his character is amazing. And you also managed to keep this story in character. But, I'm only gonna say this, I felt something in my chest when I read the last two chapters. It was like that I actually felt how everyone was feeling. It nearly made me burst into tears. And especially having Prowl's death in this story was the icing on the cake. I don't know what to say about it but I am grateful for reading this story.
The last thing I want to say is the last word, and by far, my favorite part of the story. After Sari asked what they should do, and having Bee say "Live." And at that moment, I knew that this story was amazing and very well written and was also enough to have changed the readers mood. This story will stay in my heart forever.
-crAzY jAkY D
Reader chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
I can't help but feel the ending was rushed but the fic is so beautiful I don't care! Lovely work and amazing feelings! I like the though of united we stand when alone we could have fallen, sometimes although we're rit next to each other we feel so far away so I like how that was rectified before it was too late. Well prowl went in a sad way. Cant help but feel they like killing off mechs when they didn't have to. The primes live, why can't we bring back the ninjas? But anyways, great job! A sequel if you wanna, I also like what's going on with hiding from the future, and yes the Camaro is just shy, maybe hijacking the others will give it the confidence to transform :3 or blackmail, hoping for the former though, don't wanna scare him XD
kaleia chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
GAH! I didn't comment yet! I read ch 8 to end here! I'm so glad my Bee is alive and well even better! My heart of joy! Good job in the end And I'm glad they were all sorry to him and everything is a ok.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
It was this story that made me wanted to watch Animated sooner than later on YouTube, and I'm glad I did. Great story!
TyroAkira chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
this was just absolutely fragin amazing! i nearly cried several times, and i have to say, this is just plain awesome. :D best one yet!
deathoftoast chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Great ending! :D Really enjoyed this story, it was very well written and interesting in the way the time jumped around. Hope you do well with future stories ;)
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Yay! That was wonderful. Kinda sad it's over, but all good things must end sometime. Loved it. *glomps* Have a Ratchet(g1) plushie I made it! *reveals chibi ratchet with mini wrenches*
IBrokeThe4thWall chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Thank you for finishing this story! I'm glad Bee faced his past like that and blew up that slaggin' boulder. But you're wrong about the Camaros; they will ALL transform, they're just a little shy! X)
musical-artist94 chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Well I liked this ending. It was sweet. And if you decide to make some sort of sequel I would love to read it. :)