Reviews for Regret wish, a second chance
hatsune-kagaminetwins4 chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
AHHH! Your very own little twist to this AMAZING SONG! You so GOOD! Continue making ya Fanfics okay ? ))))
whispering angel 25 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
As much as I love this series, I will admit that I was getting a little sick of the same plot over and over in the stories I've read. It was nice to finally see something different. This made things a little more fresh.
there'sacatinmyhat chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
good job,i was listening to Message of rfegret and started bawling,haha i liked that you gave Rin a second chance.
Luna chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
OK i admit i did cry but that was becuase i was playing Regret Message in the background and aslo make the epilouge!
thejammysod chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
this is really good! i loved it i almost cried! please make an epilogue!
Vocaloid Flower chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Ok i cried, im not affraid to admit it that was just utterly DEVASTATING ; ;
Ayanami Chie Wakana chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
it made me cry in the end it's so sad...YOU SHOULD MAKE AN EPILOGUE! This story is so deserves a happy ending...

But, it's up to you to make it or not.
Minako the Dragon Maiden of DW chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Wish to see the epilogue.
JayJay223 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
That was great! I really enjoyed reading it and I hope you do write and epilogue an maybe explain what kaito was thinking and what happens to Len. Either way I really liked this story and hope to read more from you.
Minako the Dragon Maiden of DW chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Is it going to be all over again?
Minako the Dragon Maiden of DW chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
That's what I want. Back to the past and make things right.
Tyban chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
That was awesome :) I really enjoyed reading that, certainly felt sorry for both Len and Rin and I think you conveyed Rins feelings excellently. The ending was like woah whats going on here shes back in the her bedroom and Lens behidn her? hehe Awesome story and i cant wait for the next chapter :D
Ayanami Chie Wakana chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This story is really great! And I'm guessing that Rin's wish came true? S-She became the princess again, right? And Len came back to life, right? Well, it's just a guess so...

Anyway! Nice story and hope you update soon!