Reviews for Cuffed
I know it's been a few years it's probably futile to ask for an update please updates pretty good story
Marshmallow016 chapter 6 . 11/20/2017
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
M.Lalonde chapter 6 . 8/10/2017
Maybe you forget this history or something, but anyway... I hope a continuation one day o/
Marvin Green chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Why, in the last chapter, does it say that they 'will meet Vic down there', then they go up in the elevator in this chapter?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
Continue the story please...it's soooooo good!
long forgotten kiss chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
why did you stop writing?
Ship it chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
Update!
Sabrina chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
I really like this story :) I do hope you continue on with it haha :) I made my own account on this a while back but I don't really use it much although I frequently write my own fanfics :3 I thought Raven sleeping with Aqua lad was a little odd but a good twist in the plot. In short, your story was awesome :3 if you are able to, it would be great if you could email me and let me know if there is more to this story as I loved it :)

Thanks! :3
Overwatch147 chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Oh my gosh, this is just, wow, please write more!
bemyho342 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
wtf what is with the hole aqualad thing yeah i know raven had somthin for him in that one episode but i didnt know u could make a stament like this. this story sucks and this is BULLSHIT I couldnt even read the whole capter cuz it was so desgustin! that was the worst.
O-InkMage-O chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Why oh why did you not finish?! My all time favorite and even though it's not completed I've read it 4 times going on 5!
SassyLutonium chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Oh my gosh! This is really good so far and I love the whole story theme! How you're making it progress and everything! Please do continue and please do not stop. I understand if you have writer's block and you might need a while to come up with a new chapter...but please do not stop! I love this so much! Update soon! 3
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
oh my god. pppppllllleeeeaaaasssseee update. i wanna know what teh ell appens next.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
hi,um,just so u know,absolutely love your fanfic 2 peces,& would absolutely love it if u would update it. sooooo... please please please please please please PLEEEAAAASSSSEEE update, really soon,like now,just update
Kaarlinaa chapter 6 . 8/20/2013