Reviews for Cuffed
Sabrina chapter 6 . 1/26
I really like this story :) I do hope you continue on with it haha :) I made my own account on this a while back but I don't really use it much although I frequently write my own fanfics :3 I thought Raven sleeping with Aqua lad was a little odd but a good twist in the plot. In short, your story was awesome :3 if you are able to, it would be great if you could email me and let me know if there is more to this story as I loved it :)

Thanks! :3
StevieUniverse chapter 6 . 1/21
Oh my gosh, this is just, wow, please write more!
bemyho342 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
wtf what is with the hole aqualad thing yeah i know raven had somthin for him in that one episode but i didnt know u could make a stament like this. this story sucks and this is BULLSHIT I couldnt even read the whole capter cuz it was so desgustin! that was the worst.
Mojojojo2468 chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Why oh why did you not finish?! My all time favorite and even though it's not completed I've read it 4 times going on 5!
SassyLutonium chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Oh my gosh! This is really good so far and I love the whole story theme! How you're making it progress and everything! Please do continue and please do not stop. I understand if you have writer's block and you might need a while to come up with a new chapter...but please do not stop! I love this so much! Update soon! 3
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
oh my god. pppppllllleeeeaaaasssseee update. i wanna know what teh ell appens next.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
hi,um,just so u know,absolutely love your fanfic 2 peces,& would absolutely love it if u would update it. sooooo... please please please please please please PLEEEAAAASSSSEEE update, really soon,like now,just update
Kaarlinaa chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Plz finish nice story!
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Really good story, cant wait for future chapters.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
more plzzzzzz i need to read more plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
DreamerAtDawn chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
I LOVE IT!
DocFaustus chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Ok i like this story. Its pretty good. But its not sowing its sewing. In the context youre using it in.
Katwizzle chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
I hope you update soon :( its been like 6 months!
BlackeningRose chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
The part with raven and aqua lad was just awful. It kinda ruined the whole story for me...sorry
Sam L. Manson chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Please update, I LOVESIES IT!