Reviews for Insomniatic
Ira chapter 1 . 1/3
Umm... I don't think skinny dipping is the cure for insomnia.
Andelevion chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
OT6! This was the fic that I didn't see coming, and somehow had secretly wanted, naked YJ swims yessss.
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
The dry humor present in your fictions (this one included, although it is not your work, sadly) never fails to amuse me greatly. I'm kind of hoping something like this will turn up again. ;) This light and humorous fic is just what I need. Hope to see more. You should collaborate with missmelon (sorry, didn't catch her name that well; although your author's note at the end made me laugh loudly) much more. :) This work of hers is absolutely awesome.
Serenity Marie chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh gosh, that was hilarious. Thank you :P
Gen chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh HELP. This is so great. Everything about this fic is great! ( who was melon and why is the date so important?)
Kitskune Miyake chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Pffft...oh, you gotta love the team.

Argh, I need more ot6 in my life!
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow. In her place, I would have been so freaked out.

Crap. Earlier I had thought out this great review where I talked about what my response would be, but I've forgotten all about except for some bit where I'd go back inside and eat all the ice cream so Wally couldn't have any.

But great writing anyway. :)
PrettypurpleRogue chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
There are not enough words in the English language (not even with Robin's special additions) to decribe how much I love this. Artemis was opening up but at the same time remanded in character. Good job. PPR
luxy27 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Oh my god. This is just. So so fabulous! The fact that she doesn't even catch on, when they all just appear P And everyone loves a good midnight skinny dip!
twinScythes chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
...Who is Melon?

LOVIES THE STORY!
blackprinses7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Is this based on "I feel naked, and not in a fun way"? You're an amazing writer!
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Silence.
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
wtf...
ReginaCaelum chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
AAAHH I LOVE IT. Young Justice is one of those shows where you can do this kind of story. And this was PERFECT. They're such a team of bosses. Creative idea, cleverly executed.

Keep it up!

-RC
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Haha! Everyone is stark naked! I would imagine it would be awkward, but apparently not. Love it! Shows how strong of a bond they have. Man, she really needs to work on her sneaking skills if they've known about her skinny dipping nights.