Reviews for The Other Chance
Diamond-Crest chapter 17 . 1/13
Hope I'll have the honor to read the end of this story.
DoomMarine54 chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
This story sucks the shit skid from my toilet seat. All you've done is take the too protagonists and shove them to the side so your stupid gary-stu can take center stage. You're not a fan of persona get the fuck out loser.
DoomMarine54 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Go get some real friends instead of inserting yourself into a fictional world loser.
Princess Unikitty chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
can't wait to see the rewrite.
Yeah Way chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
A rewrite is quite preferable to abandonment; so I will gladly wait for Chapter 1 Mk. 2's release. :)
Nepeep.26 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Sorry about the last review :P just using an iphone you see...as i was saying :) i'm curious about the pairings :D i thought at first it would be minatoxminako but they turned out to be siblings and all unless there's a twist which, well obviously maybe there will be.

Oh and btw
I love your story! Hope for more updates in the future!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
So far i'm really loving your story :D i'm a little curio
FatesCalling chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Liked it very much. Is it me or is Junpei getting the hell knocked out of him more nowadays when reading fics on P3, but gotta say Akio did have a feeling that something funny was about to happen to Junpei when he attempted to break the field would of done the samething too kinda lol'd there xD. Cant wait till chapter 16 somes Arisatos vs Priestess!
Yeah Way chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Really enjoyed reading this story! I must admit I'm surprised by how well you implemented the OC! It's kind of starting to get annoying how he finishes every thought with '...damn.', but other than that, I've no complaints.
stevennapalm chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
I love this story. It's really hard to find good persona 3 fics lately.
Toon663 chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
Poker huh? I can imagine Junpei asking to play strip poker.

Are you really going to make Akio pull the brakes? Or just have him panic with everyone else? Or have him too tired from summoning Thanatos to do anything? Hmmm... So many possibilities on how you can play this out, interesting...
Toon663 chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
Seems like you really want flames all the time. I think this is probably the best chapter out of all until later, maybe because it's biased because my favorite couple pairing is Minato/mc x Yukari.
I wonder what phase 3 is?
Toon663 chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Atleast the role of leader won't be the same person over and over again.

Once again you have proved to show that this is a great story
Toon663 chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
So Akio has some limits after all

And I am impressed that you aren't doing it from the video game perspective, I just thought that since maybe he himself was the creation of both the twins that he would have already gained all the social links, but anyways, nice story
Toon663 chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
So you actually got him the wild card too?

Well anyways its a good story and I hope you can keep updating the story.

The next question on my mind is if Akio is the creation of minako and minato's memories