Reviews for Waiting Game
iampeniel chapter 9 . 8/31
I was laughing and thinking how much further into Looney Town ca n you go and I was getting myself under control until Kapowski said Stumpy. It took me a half-hour before i could come back and finish this chapter Thank you for sharing your gift This story is a blast, I have not stopped laughing since I started it You truly have a gift at writing
iampeniel chapter 8 . 8/31
You deserved to win with this story. one thing though i keep hearing Kiefer Sutherland saying the time hahahaha thank you for sharing your gift
drsusaben chapter 12 . 8/26
I have never read this and I have to say...I laughed until I was crying! Love!
Oh my God, this story. Perfect.

The way you describe Karpowski's scream is just priceless. I swear, I might die Everytime, choking on laughter while reading this

And I can't even call it a crack fic, because that tension between Caskett is just so intense, and that scene in the break room was the best.

This story stays with me through the years and I swear every time I read the last word, I am so tempted going back to the first chapter and read it all once again.
Muscovy chapter 12 . 7/31
Loved this brilliantly funny story. Well done - I'd better get on with some work now!
dchiodo chapter 12 . 6/23
Great story! So fun to read!
dabbadoo28 chapter 12 . 6/13
Wow. Didn't get anything done today...'cept this completely DELIGHTFUL FIC! Well done! Brava! More please!
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 12 . 5/1
I read this so long ago, just gave it a reread now. So delightful. Wish they had done something like this on the show. Love it
spilleritz1 chapter 8 . 1/24
This might be my favourite chapter...
FlavorCountry chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
That must have been the chapter that won the award. Did you channel George Carlin, or Jack Benny or Carl Reiner, or Mel Brooks, perhaps. That was hilarious...

You made me choke on my ice cream and pie. Had to stop three times or something to catch my breath...

Well done. Award well deserved.
elaesela chapter 12 . 9/16/2016
Why I dont read this before? You're wonderfully amazing as manage in 12 chapters keep the thread of a single day and it's great ! I laughed to tears. crying with laughter , hilarious and also romantic.
SuzyJane82 chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
Why have I not read this yet? It's GENIUS!
Phyllis Nethken chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
this story is awesome! It contains everything and some of the scenarios you paint with your words actually make me laugh out loud. I can really picture Kate, Castle, Espo, Ryan, Karpowski, Gates, the ferret and the rest of the characters while reading and completely enjoying every minute. I have read this before but since Castle has been taken away from their loyal fans I just have to thank you for keeping them alive and in our hearts.

or
Fan4Castle chapter 12 . 6/20/2016
This is one of my favorite stories with lots of laugh out loud moments. Well done.
encantadaa chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Lou recommended this fic to me on Saturday, so I decided to give it a go, and this is GREAT. It's rare that fic makes me laugh (okay, it's rare that anything makes me laugh), and this chapter got me to giggle twice. Also, I finally understand the whole ferret joke thing. It'll be a slow read, because I'm insanely busy this week, but I can't wait to read the rest!