Reviews for Waiting Game
IOwnABoat chapter 12 . 9/9
Dear god this was a fantastic read! So utterly farcical but so heartfelt AND sexy at the same time! I am never going to be able to look at a ferret in the same way again...
IOwnABoat chapter 3 . 9/8
So far, this is like the show but on crack...,

And that's my way of saying I freaking love it! :)
bayesianheishi chapter 12 . 9/3
Wow. This was just so amzing! I couldn't stop laughing the whole time, everything was perfect, and I wish we could see an episode like this. And that makeout scene was... wow... I loved every word of this fic, I'm so glad I found it. Your writing is great, and seriously, great comedy. Most comedy fics aren't remotely close to being funny, and they feel as though they were written by 14-year-olds (then again, they probably were), but this had me laughing so much sometimes I had to stop for a few seconds. Maybe we just have the same fucked up sense of humor. Awesome story, I really loved it! :) Right now I don't know if you've written anything else, but if you did, I'm reading it right now!
bayesianheishi chapter 7 . 9/3
You're killing me, this is just way too funny. And I love that Kate thinks like a fangirl, I mean, that is pretty much canon. I wouldn't be surprised if she read Nikki Heat fanfiction hahaha. I was going to finish this last night and I failed, but there's no way I won't finish this morning. We need an episode with everyone being outsmarted by a ferret, dear god.
bayesianheishi chapter 3 . 9/2
Holy crap, I can't even, I'm laughing so hard. You have a great talent for comedy, oh, dear god. I'm trying to hard not to laugh loudly or the whole house will think I'm a psycho. When the part about Ryan's definitely-ferretless drawer began I just lost it. This is the best comedy fic I've read in a while. I think I'll be staying up late reading the rest. Beckett is also adorable, I love the way you wrote her. Awesome job!
KBRC87 chapter 12 . 8/23
That's a great story. Funny and romantic. Thanks!
Gloria chapter 12 . 7/9
This is SO hilarious! I love it! I almost threw out my back laughing, and I'm 15.
xfphile chapter 12 . 3/15
. . . wow. I - wow. This may be the funniest, most intense (in the best way) thing I've ever read for a fandom (and I'm a Doctor Who fan (10/Rose), so that's not something I say lightly). I have not laughed this hard in months, and every character was dead-on - I could hear this in my head. I bow to your expertise and am now off to read everything else you've written. Thank you for having such a wonderfully wicked mind.
You have a real talent for dialogue! This was fantastic!
mattaweber chapter 5 . 1/31
I have the panties. You get the ferret.

Just maybe the best phrase ever written
mcobsessed007 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
This story is hilarious! :)

Espo and ferrets!
satheo2013 chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
you totally deserve the best humor award for this!
satheo2013 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
LOL kamikaze ferret attack! it isn't often something in writing makes me laugh out load. loving the story
dphillips76 chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Oh. My. God. This is great. Epic. Hilarious. I love it. It's angst and yearning and nervousness and blooper reel all in one. FABULOUS.
dphillips76 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
That was flipping hilarious! So glad that you decided to continue so that I can keep reading :)