Reviews for Waiting Game
This is still one of the best stories. I needed a pick-me-up and couldn’t remember the name of this story so I googled Castle fanfic ferret and have been completely enjoying this story once again. Thank you!
eagermeager chapter 9 . 11/18/2023
this is, hands down, the best piece of humor writing I've come across in a long ass time. I haven't laughed as long or as hard as I did at 'stumpy'. just typing it out is making me burst into giggles
iampennylane chapter 12 . 10/8/2023
I am not surprized this story won the Best Humor award! It is simply brilliant. Just finished watching all 8 seasons of Castle for the first time. Waiting Game was just as good as, and better than many, of the shows in the series. I believe it epitomizes everything the creators envisioned the show to be.

Your creative abilities and writing skills are outstanding. I hope wherever you are, you continue to share your talents in some capacity.
iampennylane chapter 11 . 10/8/2023
Beckett and Castle in the closet? Just where is that ferret!
iampennylane chapter 9 . 10/8/2023
Sorry, don't think I can do feedback. Still laughing too hard over this whole ferret conversation! You should try standup comedy! (Actually, I would prefer you write more CASTLE fic.)

And I absolutely love where you have taken Kate & Rick.

Thanks for continuing this spectacular story!
iampennylane chapter 7 . 10/8/2023
You, too wordy? NEVER! Ao glad this turned into 12 chapters rather than 3. Just think of all that your readers would have missed.

It's incredible how well you write each of the characters. Especially Beckett. Kate was always my favorite. And you have only made me love her more.

Thank you for give Kate the courage to finally make a move and speak up!
iampennylane chapter 6 . 10/8/2023
I must say, I do like your Castle character much more than the one in the show!

You have to provide some relief for Beckett & Castle. Not sure how much more tension they can handle.

Love the pace of the story. Very well done!
iampennylane chapter 5 . 10/8/2023
And the Oscar goes to Muppet47 for this chapter alone! Never mind awards for all previous scenes. If only you had been writing for the show, we would still be watching.

"I have the panties...you get the ferret...And I'll meet you back in the bedrom?" ...

This has got to be the best fic ever"
iampennylane chapter 2 . 10/7/2023
LOL! ROTF! And it just gets better. The ferret story is just too much!

I can just see all of this playing out.

Very good work!
inmyveinsKB chapter 12 . 7/5/2023
This is my most favorite fic I’ve ever read! I was laughing historically through the last chapter! Thanks for the laughs!
Shipper97 chapter 12 . 4/9/2023
This was gold! Awesome and superb :D Tkank you so much for writing and sharing! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2023
This was epic so much fun! I loved it!
UnYawn chapter 12 . 3/14/2023
Ok. This is a great balance of love-struggles and humor. It’s been a while since I’ve laughed this hard with a fic. My word. I literally could picture the Castle actors portraying this. Great job. Amazing how even 11 years later, this fic still carries the day.
Jen5225 chapter 12 . 7/13/2022
This was such a joy to read! I love your writing style. I smiled and laughed through the whole story. I don't think I will ever think about ferrets again without laughing.
yikesmyguy chapter 12 . 6/6/2022
This story was so well written. The pacing was great, everyone was so perfectly in character, it evoked a range of real emotions. And you used all that skill to write something so stupid. It was perfection. It was such hysterical nonsense. The best kind of comedy is so smart but so dumb and this was that.