Reviews for Waiting Game
FlavorCountry chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
That must have been the chapter that won the award. Did you channel George Carlin, or Jack Benny or Carl Reiner, or Mel Brooks, perhaps. That was hilarious...

You made me choke on my ice cream and pie. Had to stop three times or something to catch my breath...

Well done. Award well deserved.
elaelaelaeheheh chapter 12 . 9/16/2016
Why I dont read this before? You're wonderfully amazing as manage in 12 chapters keep the thread of a single day and it's great ! I laughed to tears. crying with laughter , hilarious and also romantic.
SuzyJane82 chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
Why have I not read this yet? It's GENIUS!
Phyllis Nethken chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
this story is awesome! It contains everything and some of the scenarios you paint with your words actually make me laugh out loud. I can really picture Kate, Castle, Espo, Ryan, Karpowski, Gates, the ferret and the rest of the characters while reading and completely enjoying every minute. I have read this before but since Castle has been taken away from their loyal fans I just have to thank you for keeping them alive and in our hearts.

or
Fan4Castle chapter 12 . 6/20/2016
This is one of my favorite stories with lots of laugh out loud moments. Well done.
encantadaa chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Lou recommended this fic to me on Saturday, so I decided to give it a go, and this is GREAT. It's rare that fic makes me laugh (okay, it's rare that anything makes me laugh), and this chapter got me to giggle twice. Also, I finally understand the whole ferret joke thing. It'll be a slow read, because I'm insanely busy this week, but I can't wait to read the rest!
unannalome7 chapter 12 . 2/22/2016
oohhh my god! LOL LOL, I was in class reading it and it just made me laugh so much! my partners looking at me like if I were an alien, and I trying not to be discovered for luaghing so hard!
ooh godd thankyou very much, I really needed this!.
Amollygamation chapter 12 . 2/13/2016
I should not be favoriting this. I shouldn't even be reading it. It is called FANfiction, after all. I DON'T EVEN WATCH CASTLE! I can't say I haven't seen a single episode, because I've seen a single episode- well, half of two consecutive episodes- but that's it! Even that was months ago! Yet here I am, blowing through 53k words at midnight. That should tell you two things: a) I have a problem and b) Your fic is excellent. I found it both heartwarming and hilariously absurd. Seriously funny, in the most ridiculous way. Thank you very much!
me chapter 12 . 2/6/2016
I am reading this a second time. I lost it when Castle explained that the ferret was trained to be a pickpocket. I laughed so hard I had tiny tears sprinkled on my glasses. I would pay good money to see this made into an episode. Oh, and again, the ups and downs of Rick's and Kate's relationship split my chest in half, it was so sweetly and beautifully painful. How did you do this? Now, this is a true gift. Thank you.
Phaerre chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
This was awesome! Read all in one sitting and nearly passed out I was laughing so hard! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with me!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
Let's see...how many times have I read this? Six? Six hundred? Honestly, each time I come back and experience this gem of a story, I find myself laughing a little harder, tearing up a little more, and loving it even more than I did when I first read it. I know it's quite a years later, but I just wanted to say that this is a truly hilarious and inspiring piece of work, and definitely makes my top ten Castle fanfictions list. It will never grow old.
cheerdown83 chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
This story is fantastic - incredibly in-character, excellent dialogue and a plot that is immensely amusing and something that would make such a great episode to watch. Thank you for creating this story and sharing it.
IOwnABoat chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
Dear god this was a fantastic read! So utterly farcical but so heartfelt AND sexy at the same time! I am never going to be able to look at a ferret in the same way again...
IOwnABoat chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
So far, this is like the show but on crack...,

And that's my way of saying I freaking love it! :)
bayesianheishi chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
Wow. This was just so amzing! I couldn't stop laughing the whole time, everything was perfect, and I wish we could see an episode like this. And that makeout scene was... wow... I loved every word of this fic, I'm so glad I found it. Your writing is great, and seriously, great comedy. Most comedy fics aren't remotely close to being funny, and they feel as though they were written by 14-year-olds (then again, they probably were), but this had me laughing so much sometimes I had to stop for a few seconds. Maybe we just have the same fucked up sense of humor. Awesome story, I really loved it! :) Right now I don't know if you've written anything else, but if you did, I'm reading it right now!