Reviews for Waiting Game
xfphile chapter 12 . 3/15
. . . wow. I - wow. This may be the funniest, most intense (in the best way) thing I've ever read for a fandom (and I'm a Doctor Who fan (10/Rose), so that's not something I say lightly). I have not laughed this hard in months, and every character was dead-on - I could hear this in my head. I bow to your expertise and am now off to read everything else you've written. Thank you for having such a wonderfully wicked mind.
You have a real talent for dialogue! This was fantastic!
mattaweber chapter 5 . 1/31
I have the panties. You get the ferret.

Just maybe the best phrase ever written
mcobsessed007 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
This story is hilarious! :)

Espo and ferrets!
satheo2013 chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
you totally deserve the best humor award for this!
satheo2013 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
LOL kamikaze ferret attack! it isn't often something in writing makes me laugh out load. loving the story
dphillips76 chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Oh. My. God. This is great. Epic. Hilarious. I love it. It's angst and yearning and nervousness and blooper reel all in one. FABULOUS.
dphillips76 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
That was flipping hilarious! So glad that you decided to continue so that I can keep reading :)
Zarkko chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
This was quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read. Seriously. Plus, you managed to blend Caskett into the humorous plot without making it seem forced, so good for you. By the way, ferrets are awesome.
me chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Me again :) Coming back from a serious meeting; toward the end of it had a flash of a swaying ferret and the girls with the underwear chain and suddenly I WAS DONE. I burst out laughing, all my colleagues gaping at me, while I was gasping for air. My chest hurts from laughing. Have not felt so good for ages. Thank you.
me chapter 12 . 8/11/2014
I am late to the party, but I feel I should say that this story killed me, in a good way. I have been reading for hours now, laughing so much that my lungs feel as cleared up as ever, and aching for Kate and Castle to finally get together. I have never read something so realistic, so painfully beautiful, and so funny-my own heart was flipping as I was going from pure joy to anxious in a matter of seconds. You are a fantastic story teller. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
That was fantastic. I was laughing hysterically.
more fun than shark week chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
Every time I read this sorry I laugh til I cry. You are a seriously fab writer!
AlwaysCastleFan41319 chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
OH MY GOSH! This is awesome! I lost it at "Fine. If you want to get your leg bitten off. Disability won't cover that shit if it's your ferret, I don't care if it does happen at work.” That was amazing. And then when Karpowski chimes in with "Now, squirrels are rodents." Lost it again! Love it!
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I'm re-reading this just because it's so amazing and I can't help myself.