Reviews for Starstruck
Elena Hurley chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
Im to lazy to log in. :P

But I wasn't to lazy to read this! :D I loved it! Ahhh, the power of MUUUUUSIC. X3 Music drabbles help me when I have writers block... Which is all the time. XD

I hope to see more Bobby/Chloe soon! X3 You know how much I love your oneshots of them! :3 So I hope to see more! A little angst there, a little humor there... But LOTS of romance. ;3
stretch the faunlet chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
Okay. This definitely made me tear up. :'( It was twice as sad (if even possible cause this entire one-shot was sad on it's own) because Bobby never got the chance to propose to Chloe. That right there made my heart break for him. Very well done one-shot, as always.

If I had to make a suggestion, I would go back to one of the three 50 sentences one-shots and pick any that seem right to you, like one you'd feel willing to write a full one-shot with. Cause 50 sentences hold a lot of possibilities.

I'll pick three of my favorites from each three of the 50 Challenge you did:

From 50 sentences I: Close favorite would be 34. "sing". Chloe rapping? HELL YEAH.

From 50 sentences II: 49. "Victory". The very start of it all. XD I wonder how long it took for Bobby to finally ask... lol

and from 50 sentences III: 26. "Lost". A worried Bobby is adorable to read about. :3 Only if Chloe ends up okay.

Better yet: I hope to see a 50 sentences IV in general. XD
stretch the faunlet chapter 22 . 7/26/2012
Lol, the story Bobby told cracked me up imagining Benny as a girl. XD And how much it amuses him. I thought this was really cute! :) Jordan and Joshua sound adorable! x)
stretch the faunlet chapter 21 . 7/25/2012
Happy ending! :) Nothing can be a happier ending than redemption. I honestly don't think he would have gotten through this without Chloe. He needs someone there to support him, and during the time the nightmares tormented him, the only person he ever opened his heart to without rage and hatred was with Chloe. Basically, to sappily put it (and I love me some romance sap), she is his light at the end of the dark tunnel that once belonged to his nightmares. She showed him the way out. 3

I really love this pairing, as I have stated in the past. x3 I can't wait for the next oneshot! ;)
stretch the faunlet chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
I hate Loboto. HATE HIM. And I feel bad for Bobby, how happy he was and how everything was going for him, then suddenly life changes for him. :'(

THANK GOD he has Chloe. '3 At least Chloe makes him truly happy to be around, and at least Bobby can still love and be happy after "it" happened.
stretch the faunlet chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Okay, I loved all these, but number 7 broke my heart. :'(

Number 8 cracked me up because every living human I'm sure has "pushed" a door meant to be pulled, and "pulled" a door meant to be pushed open. XD Myself included, on a regular occasion.

If I can make a suggestion, I wouldn't mind seeing number 7 made into a one-shot. I'm a sucker for angst, I don't know why... but mainly I want to know what exactly happened to Chloe. I don't like to be left in the dark about things, like information and such.
stretch the faunlet chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
You REALLY update fast. XD

This might actually be my favorite oneshot that you've done for Bobby/Chloe. One: Its really well-written, with brilliant, quirky dialogue, and also because I am in love with the idea of the genders of a certain fandom switched completely. It makes everything much more interesting and fun! Plus I LOVE the names you came up with! Bonnie and Clyde? GENIUS. I NEVER would have thought of that perfect set of names for their switched gender persona.

I can't wait to see what's next! ;)
stretch the faunlet chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
POOR BOBBY. DX Well, let that be a lesson for him: Arrogance can lead to serious consequences.

And thank you for taking my suggestion to heart! :) No one EVER does. XD Maybe I'm just a noob. I dunno.

I hope you update soon! :D If you need more suggestions, I definitely help out! Like I wouldn't mind seeing what it would be like if they had a baby. *ideas swarming* Hmmm... obviously they'd be adults. XD And Bobby in my opinion would be a great dad: MUCH better than Loboto ever was! I mean, proof of that would be the evidence of how much Bobby adores Chloe. :) The mean bully in love with the alien girl. CUTE is it not? X) I think, for Bobby, having like a daughter would soften him up even more because of how much Chloe already softened his heart. Fathers and daughters have a strong bond and usually make a dad soften and mature. Because men in general are very immature. XD Especially if the dad we're talking about was a bully as a kid.
stretch the faunlet chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
I totally think Dr. Loboto is Bobby's dad. It's quite obvious and explains A LOT. They even look alike! It's REALLY obvious. I mean REALLY. XD
stretch the faunlet chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
ANOTHER idea: maybe a gender-bent Bobby/Chloe? That would be an interesting read. :D Idk, just throwing ideas out there. lol
stretch the faunlet chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Hehehe, I loved them all, but my personal favs would have to be:

18.

32.

37.

38.

39.

44.

49.

and 50.

IDEA: I'd LOVE to see a follow up to 50. "Defeat". You lift it on a cliffhanger, darn you! DX
stretch the faunlet chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I don't know why this doesn't have ANY reviews! It boggles my mind completely...

Normally I don't review, but I happened to read every chapter in an hour. I hope that let's you know how much you got me sucked into this pairing.

I hope you update soon! :) keep on writin'!