Reviews for Conversations
Noddybobble chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Lovely, fast and furious well done.
Flurina chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
This must've been hard to write, I imagine! You did an absolutely brilliant job. Caroline and Cassidy are just absolutely spot on. You've really gotten the teenager spirit perfectly. You did a great job with Andy and Miranda too. Really, really well done. Great story, so many funny lines, I thoroughly enjoyed this one! :-)
CaptainStone chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Dragon cuties were matchmakers for their Dragon mother and Damsel. That's relief because I don't need to buy the Dragon Dictionary for translation on Dragon Lady's dialogues.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Awesome!
lil-sis24 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Lovely! :)

thanks for the read!
quemak chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Nicely done. A different format that worked well. Thanks for writing and sharing.
watchitstark chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
This is amazing! XD The dialogue is so good that you don't need the parts in between, it tells the story all by itself. Bravo. *claps* :D
Gun Brooke chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
I really love this. It was written I'm a way that kept me glued, and it actually worked like this since I'm so familiar with three characters. An unknown setting with original characters...it would have been confusing, but with our fabulous girls...it really does work for its purpose Great job!
canthearshit chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Very nicely done :)
TRACKERPUPPY chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Good one! I am going to have to read this again! Does wonders for the imagination. Thank you for sharing. Please keep writing, and I'll keep
List of Romantics chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Very nicely done. Was this harder or easier to write than your standard fare? I imagine it must have made for a good writing exercise, one I shall have to try for myself; when I can string together a few spare moments.
Mabooboo chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
mytwonderful chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Chapter favorites:

"Must you twist that knife, Andréa?"

"Have you always been so cheap?"

"My taste in many things has improved"

"Ouch. And she buries it to the hilt."

"How do you always know where to go?" "A gift."

"My hero." "Oh, shut up."

"Ok, you are just too creepy." "Again, a gift. Andréa"

"after twenty years, the general incompetence of the Runway staff still astounds me"

"Will you take cash?"

The whole ring conversation was hilarious! "Good thing it's a real nice ring." hahaha

Andréa's speech when she gave the ring to Miranda was lovely!

"Come back here and I will answer you properly."
mytwonderful chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Favorites from the chapter:

"Ok. It was nice knowing ya."

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me. Miranda? Why are you here?"

"Well, good to know they decided to divide and conquer."

I still often counsel myself with 'what would Miranda do' moments. You're more motivational than one of those thought a day calendars.

The hurt fades with time. Your apology will speed the recovery.

"You would be amazed at just what I remember."
mytwonderful chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
"Mom is so not going to eat hot dogs."

"Cassidy, I will not be spoken to in this manner in my own home." "Fine. Let's go outside."

LOL :)