Reviews for Conversations
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2019
So good!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2019
I enjoyed reading this story. It was different but that's one of the things I liked about it. Thank you
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
Liked this story!
eelojnil chapter 4 . 3/15/2018
. Awesome!
Noddybobble chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Lovely, fast and furious well done.
Flurina chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
This must've been hard to write, I imagine! You did an absolutely brilliant job. Caroline and Cassidy are just absolutely spot on. You've really gotten the teenager spirit perfectly. You did a great job with Andy and Miranda too. Really, really well done. Great story, so many funny lines, I thoroughly enjoyed this one! :-)
CaptainStone chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Dragon cuties were matchmakers for their Dragon mother and Damsel. That's relief because I don't need to buy the Dragon Dictionary for translation on Dragon Lady's dialogues.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Awesome!
lil-sis24 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Lovely! :)

thanks for the read!
quemak chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Nicely done. A different format that worked well. Thanks for writing and sharing.
aaaaaaaaamfjghjfj chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
This is amazing! XD The dialogue is so good that you don't need the parts in between, it tells the story all by itself. Bravo. *claps* :D
Gun Brooke chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
I really love this. It was written I'm a way that kept me glued, and it actually worked like this since I'm so familiar with three characters. An unknown setting with original characters...it would have been confusing, but with our fabulous girls...it really does work for its purpose Great job!