Reviews for The Rain and the River
Markimoo x Jackaboy chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
A little reminder, The 9th Doctor isn't ballad, he just has really short black hair, like its army cut. The 11th Doctor's hair is dark brown and he has cerulean eyes, k?
the.toilets.are.quantum.locked chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
Wow... This is pretty awesome! I enjoy this River/Doctor stuff way more than Moffat's version...

Something in how the dialogue is organized makes it a bit confusing at times to see who's talking, but this story is just so good that I frankly don't care! The amazing characterization you've done makes up for it emensly! Probably my favorite part was the interaction between River & Raina... Nice job! :-D
GraceSong chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
EPIC! I love this fanfiction! Your character constriction is excellent and you have portrayed the doctor in a familiar and yet unique way. I cannot wait to find out what will happen next, and I will be checking for updates at every available moment. You are an amazing writer and I do not feel that you are getting the praise you deserve. Very well done and keep on writing!

~Grace Song
GraceSong chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
I loved you fanfiction I cannot wait to find out e

what will happen or how everyone will deal with it! Please please please write more/ update! This is truly epic

Grace Song