Reviews for His Queen
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Which missing scene was this? (There are so many to keep us on our toes that I can't keep track)
Phoenix Redfire chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I LOVE THIS and I totally agree - what would happen to Attolia if Gen died? Hint hint, MWT ;)
nvavnva chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
haha. loved it. i love your stories/drabbles. please continue :)
kusajishifukutaicho chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This fic makes me want to grab our adorable thief and D'AWWWWWW excessively. :3 Though he definitely wouldn't appreciate that. LOL. :D

Somehow there was this 1 line that really made me smile and read all for some strange reason.

'She curled her fingers around his wrist.'

Okaaaaay. I know I'm weird. Don't stare. XD

It's just that in such a short sentence we get to see so much of the subtle love that is between everyone's favourite couple (Eddis/Sounis is only second, maaaaaaan. Annnnnd I'm referring to Gen's friend. Not some slimy bastard. LOL.)

We get to see somehow, Irene's need for...support(?) and I dunno, but after reading this fic, I keep having this disturbing thought, "What will happen to Irene if Gen dies?"

I mean, sure, Irene has always ruled alone from before and all...buuuuuut Gen is one of the few people who understands and accommodates her so much...

And I do get this general vibe that Gen isn't in as good health as well...Irene, even though he's younger and all. Soooo...I wondered, "What would Irene do then?"

...I'm rambling. As I always do. So sorry for that. I really liked this little piece. Really made me smile. :3

(If you're replying to my review, please send me a PM:D I didn't sign in cuz I'm in school...)