Reviews for The Witch and the Vampire
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Good day,
I am Robert from United States, Vampire is Real and is not all like in the movies or book. I turn into a vampire any time i want and i like being a vampire because is full of interesting things. Do you want to be Fame, Have power and influence over many things, to be charming and diserable, to have wealth, health and longevity? Contact the Vampire Screed today and become one of us on
Thanks
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Hi Everyone,This was how me and my Boyfriend became VAMPIRES. I got a guy from the internet called Mr. Smith who was a VAMPIRE so i told him that me and my boyfriend would love to become VAMPIRES so he asked me of my Name ,Country, Age ,State , address and asked me to pay the sum of $750 to send me his blood which i did immediately and in the next 3 days i got the blood sample through the DHL which me and my boyfriend took in the blood into our body and in the next 30 minutes we turned into a VAMPIRE so if you are interested in becoming a VAMPIRE. FIrST: Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books, Sure. I understand. You are young; you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email:
Luce-san chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Are you ever going to update?
Its been 2 years so I guess not...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
it is 2 seperate words mon and dieu and it means my god :) hope that is helpful by the way i love the first chapter it is amazing
Miss Akiyata chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
What? No. No. Nooooo. It's not over! D: I love this story.
azuresflame chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
this is such an awesome story
theSardonyx chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
Goodness. Look at that.

Where's your December now? (Hopefully you're having fun in your 14th year on Earth, hmm?)

Write on.!
Yuna
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
Wow, I just read thousand even though it's quite old now, I just wanted to say how impressed I was with it! Stunning, I just love how you portrayed the characters, I think this May be the best fanfiction for hetalia that I've ever read, bloody brilliant! Well congratulations, and thank you so much for writing this, keep going! Your talent is beautiful!
Bob chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
That was lovely :D maybe you should put worldxengland on the summary so it would be easier to search? Keep up the good work
Hibird assassin chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
Plz update plz plz plz I love iggy
AngelTricks chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
you have to continue this.
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
when will the next chapter be up?
RomanianGirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
*Bună ziua, Franța! - Good day to you, France! (Romanian does not have an equvalent for 'good day to you', so this one is the closest. It can also be translated as a formal version of 'hello' or 'good afternoon'.)

*Sau așa ai crezut… - Or so you thought... (Special characters are really important in Romanian; without them, the sentence would not make any sense.)
Momoka64 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
You my friend have an amazing gift for writing. You plot is amusing and never makes the audience bored, you keep the countries lively and always in character, and you're able to make such beautifully long chapters. You deserve a gold star /puts a big gold star on your forehead that sparkles/
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Could you add more Italy X England?