Reviews for Wedding Dress
LuvOreos chapter 1 . 3/29
SSHHHHIIIITT This was beautiful.. I love it, the history you put between Erza and Gray, the heartbreak he felt, the emotions he had to go through with Jellal and Erza's relationship. I admired Gray for his courage and in the end, all fell in the right place. Eventhough it was short, it hit me hard. :')
ERZA chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
what about jellal
JimNaEun chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
One of the best GrayZa fics I read. Its so emotional, heart-warming and I cri a Job!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
SO FREAKIN AWSOME I COULD GO ON ABOUT OTHER STUFF BUT LET ME SAY THAT I ALMOST CRIED MULTIPLe TIMES AND THIS WAS AWSIME AND GOOD JOB!
1234567890987654321234567890 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Great story I love it. Wonder how tight jellal is though
Grayza-fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This story is soooooo AMAZING!
dark lil'angel2be chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This, got my heart to stop beating for a second! Oh my gosh, this is to well written!
And the fact that it's Grayza makes it even better!
Winter.Waltz chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Lovely :)

A classic Grayza story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I LOOOOOOVVVE IT!
It felt that I was standing there, watching the whole thing. Well, I guess that's what a BRILLIANT writer can do!
:-) :-D
Thanks sooooooo much for writing this FanFic!
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON WRITING!
:-D ;-D :-D
Review Written By
Victoria Skylock
XxCutieGrayzaxX chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Omg!You're using Taeyang -Weeding Dress?!Sweet :D
TheShipWeirdo chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I read this story, and a couple others as beautiful, on Wattpad and am absolutely delighted to have finally found it on Fanfiction. Now I can go through your profile and read more GrayZa which I'm sure will be as perfect as this.
Erza Soul Fullbuster chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I loved it maybe it was the song that I love just I listen to it in the korean verison cuz I am Korean but anyways I liked it .
-Erza Soul Fullbuster
theformulaofpudding chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I was crying at first, and then the end! Eep! Too cute! :3
L chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
You know, I was really going to cry at the part where Jellal was going to propose. I really relate to this story except without the happy ending. It happened 2 years ago.. Anyway, the story was really touching.. Write some more.. PLEASE..
DearNoOne139 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I really like this story, it's really great