Reviews for The Boys on the Blue Line
Somebody chapter 1 . 6/21
LOVED THIS! Perfectly in character, so descriptive, engaging and a wonderful read. You have great skill, and this was just so fun to read. I live in DC, so all of your little references were fantastic (I love that you included the audio from the metro lmao that cracked me up) & your attention to detail with Reid's dialogue and the setting made everything feel so real. A great little encounter! Can't wait to take a look at what else you've written! Thanks for writing!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
WolfWinks chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I found this absolutely wonderful. The characters were spot on. I loved how intrigued sweets was by reid. I found it really interesting. I would love to see a sequel. Maybe something where they meet again on a joint case. I think that would be great to read. If you do end up posting a sequel then please post a message up on this story. I am going to follow this story in the hope that a sequel will happen one day.
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Accuracy is always preferable to lazy writing. :) Never abandon even the most obsessive research, whether or not people say otherwise. It always pays off in the end.

This is my favorite Bones crossover story. I think Reid and Sweets would have gotten along splendidly if they had met, as they did in here. Great job!
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I liked it very much
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Awe. I really liked this story.
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
This was like the best thing ever! Like I was watching an actual episode. That one paragraph about Reid, well basically Reid in general, is basically the story of my life. Except, of course, I don't have an eidetic memory and I'm not a male. Crap, rambling again, sorry! Rambling... rambling about rambling...
RavenNightwing19 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
wow. so cute. another 1 would be welcome
ohmycroft chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Loved it! Please write a sequel to it, I'd love to see more stories with the two of them :)
violingirl05 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
That was really good! I like the way you didn't reveal Reid until the very end. Anyone who watches CM would of course know who he was, but you didn't name him until Sweets learned his name, which was very realistic. Also you did your research, which I appreciate! Thanks!
Gone For Good Angels chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was very good! I'd love to see a full story :)
Midnight Wolfy chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Oh, what a joy to read an interlude between two of my favorite characters! They were both spot on and their interacts were fun and light. I love how Sweets was befuddled by our dear Dr. Reid but ultimately intrigued.

Wolfy
Nalledia chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was awesome! I've never really been a fan of Sweets (though he's grown on me) and seeing him and Reid together in one fanfic made my day! You got Reid's personality just right, I think, and I loved this!
Nia the Authoress chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ahhh, please continue this! The two of them are so adorable together
Eris-R-Renee
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Even just reading Reid's statistical spiels is hard to keep up, its like I'm hearing the words fly by so fast that I didn't have much chance to comprehend what happened. Having you make it as accurate and realistic as possible is a bit yeah crazy but its nice to know that you put so much work on the details.