Reviews for On Stalking
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 6/25
Normally slash isn't my thing, but this made me laugh a ridiculous number of times.
fiesa chapter 2 . 6/8
This was...

... brilliant.

I think I haven't laughed this hard since forever! The first chapter already made me drop down laughing, and the second was every bit as brilliant as the first one.

Your humor is amazing: a very enjoyable blend of different aspects. Your writing is very, very good, too, and the way you told this story - complete with perspective and style - was absolutely wonderful. My compliments - this one is a gem!

I loved how you inserted some of the Avengers, too :) I'm sure if Natasha and Clint ever visited the place, there would be even greater chaos. But even so, all the little things - Loki confusing Thor by sending him a slightly wrong weight for the hammer, Tony carrying around government-restricted weapons, Bruce turning green when angry, Steve humming The Star Spangled Banner - were absolutely fun to read. And Charles and Erik were very, very well characterized: I loved to read about them and their experiences regarding stalking! (By the way, the title was great, too!)

Professor Logan was a treat. I could imagine him, and it was incredible fun. He's probably one of these people I'd dislike instinctively when meeting them in person, or, at least at the beginning: but watching (reading) him deliver his lectures was just great!

Raven, too, despite her few appearances: I'm glad she had some!

And the little details. Professor X, metalbenders... I fear my neighbors now thing I'm crazy.

I didn't quite understand the scene at the end, I suspect it's a different version of Erik coming back to talk him into not leaving Charles (this time), but since it's not necessary he just leaves again. On the other hand, who's the /blondie/ he's talking about? I can't seem to think of someone. Oh well, it didn't matter too much.

All in all, this was a hilarious story and a beautiful read. Thank you so much for sharing it here!

(Not that you need the review, technically, looking at the sheer number of people who've reviewed so far, but anyway: here it is :) And you deserve each single one, too.)
Fireball Massacre chapter 2 . 5/30
it was hilarious! loved logan's character by the way. Nice work
Penny chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Gawd, this is hilarious. I couldn't stop smiling and giggling throughout the entire story and now my cheek muscles hurt, but it was well worth it. I love how you incorporated little elements from the original stories into this alternative setting. It was like a little easter egg hunt to go along with all the other good stuff. Such a fun story. And Erik's POV was brilliantly funny even though he wasn't trying to be funny. He was just being his stalker self, but that's what's so funny. Lol.
bookworm737 chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Please write a ton more of this! I love it and really needed to read something like this right now, so thank you :).
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
THIS MUST GO ON OMF. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Sue Clover chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
That was way too cute and silly and it made me way too happy even if it made no sense whatsoever.
Hestia11 chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
I love this! It's adorable!
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
Who the heck was the bench guy? Was it Loki?! Please continue, this is great! [*whispers* More Stony, please...]
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Was that LOKI?! It WAS wasnt it? Strip chess! OMFG So funny.
Rennet chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
I am absolutely obsessed with this fic. pleeeeeeaaaase write more, or I don't know what I'll do with myself. you're amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
loved it!
DanceAlpineRaceRead chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Oh, this story is a gem. I read this when I'm sad, or bored, or whenever I can't find a good fanfic or book. Thank you for writing this!