Reviews for On Stalking
4everYoung93 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
YES! Oh my Gods, this was by far one of the greatest stories I've read in a LONG time. So many things I love about it, in fact, that I can't even put a list together (well, actually, I could, but it would take about an HOUR to write, :D). Please, please, PLEASE write the epilogue! Or don't; the ending was perfect, especially the chess line, but then again, I just can never seem to get enough Charik, hence my need for the epilogue. OR, you could always write a sequel? This whole universe you have going on is witty and well thought out, although if you want to develop the characters more, I would suggest you see Cap. Am., I.M.2, and the Hulk reboot (NOT the Eric Bana version, it sucked). Just ideas, though- you're the writer, after all. Great Work, my friend!

~Young
Darkyu chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I want to read mooore! Please do write an epilogue! I would surely read that! I simply loved your story! Great job! I hope it wont be the last story!

Thanks,

Darkyu
Flo des bois chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
YOU JUST KILLED ME! It was groovy!

An epilogue, please? :)
Somnian chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This... this is brilliant. I WANT EPILOGUE. The writing is truly witty and fantastic! I love your style of writing, and I regret not finding you sooner. It's absolutely amazing and hilarious. I'm going to get rock-hard abs from reading this (again of course). EPILOGUE, DO IT
CrazyTenor42 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This just made my day. It was completely awesome. I had to reread it about 10 times and then have my friends read it!
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Well, I liked this! It was very funny and wittily written! I also liked how you incorporated characters from different marvel genres and made it all fit together! I must admit, some of it sounded quite improbable that some of these people might meet, but it worked and well, too! :-) I'd like to read an epilogue! :-)
Anon chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
The reason you wrote this is because you are awesome, and this is awesome and this is amazing.
Romanec chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
OH MY GOD. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS.

WHY IS IT SO AMAZING?

Seriously. I just ... clicked it ... and, I don't know what happened. It sucked me IN. No mercy whatsoever. I was like, "oh, this will be an interesting story to read before I do my linguistics homework." (which I've completely put off just to finish this wonderful thing).

Anyway.

UNDERSTATEMENT OF MY LIFE.

DAMN.

I can't even begin to formulate any coherent thought, because I'm still stuck in my MUST USE CAPS FOR THIS STORY initial reaction. Undoubtedly I will have to read it again (and again, and again, and again). Erik was pure EPIC. And combining him and Charles with the Avengers (and ohmygosh this Logan? Adored. .). UGH.

Yes. Yes. PLEASE write an epilogue. Hell, write dozens of little one-shots based off this universe and I'll love you.

LOVE.

Please. I don't usually resort to begging, but...

please. ;3;

(regardless wonderful story perfectly written and I will add it to my favorites and wish it would happen on screen. Thank you so so very VERY much for writing it. ;3)
Lola chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Omg, I seriously had so much fun reading this fic! I loved all of the other Marvel characters, but mostly loved your Erik. More would be totally awesome and appreciated!
Squee chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
OMG

Let me just say how much I LOVE THIS!

THIS WAS GENIUS!

AVENGERS FTW!

Haha aww I felt bad for Erik because he could never pluck up the courage to talk to Charles

BUT YEAH THEY ARE TOGETHER NOW!

You should totally continue this!

I'd LOVE too see a chapter where the Avengers all threaten Erik if he ever hurts Charles, that would be such a cool chapter!

AMAZING JOB DUDE!

GROOVY!
Leonhart chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Brilliant work,I really love to see the ensemble,first I thought Charles and Thor is together,or Charles and you can make prequel of them together,no way they can live with someone as beautiful and nice as Charles without falling for him...
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10