Reviews for On Stalking
JustANerdyGirl chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Was that Loki?
Please tell me if that was Loki.
But yeah please keep going this is so hilariously funny.
WAS THAT LOKI?
JustANerdyGirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I'll have you know it's past midnight where I am, and I'm trying not to laugh my ass off and wake the whole house. This fic seems to not be helping me. Thank you for having all my boys in this. Seriously, thank you.
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Oh gosh, not the best thing to read in class! XD i think i might die right now trying to keep a straight face and not grin madly at my computer screen!
Mango chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I cannot stop fucking laughing
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
This is really cute. :) They definitely are the couple to give others hope. Was that Loki at the end? I'm curious. Anyway... I appreciate your awesomeness and thank you an insane amount for your writing of this story. Happy writing! :)
Hi chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Hi, just liked to let you know, I read this when I'm supposed to be doing my homework, got an essay due tomr but its so totally worth it. Good job! Please keep on writing
Ecchymoz chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This story is the kind that makes me wonder why the hell I don't read fluffy humor more often, because it made me so happy I couldn't stop smiling for hours.
Kika - Chan.5 chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
I just want to say that your X-Men fics are awsome and I'll kiss you if we met.
XandyNZ chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
This is awesome. Hoping for more, because Cherik and the Avengers will never be not awesome. :D
starlighttauriel chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
"It isn't eavesdropping if they aren't whispering."This line, I totally love and vow to one day make use if it. :)

"…Or whatever the abbreviation of fucking is these days." I love how Logan is witness to what Erik (secretly) thinks of Charles.

"…then somehow ensuring that Charles is so taken with him he dumps Stark and Bruce and Steve and Alice." Oh, Erik, you're so adorable in your sort-of-not!denial.

This was so awesome, I just had to review, even when I had nothing if importance to say.
HADmatter chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
I'm kinda madly in love with this. I think the characterization of the characters is well done, they sound like college students and remarkably in-character (which goes along with my theory that all superhero are frat bros).
Wholockenger chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Loved it! Good mix of marvel characters. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
That was the best thing ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is brilliant! I like everyone's quirks, and I had a nagging feeling that Erik is just being a sissy and Charles is attempting subtle seductions. I looove this!
wargh chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
CRYING WITH LAUGHTER OH MY GOD THIS IS THE GREATEST THING

(ALSO WAS THAT LOKI ON THE BENCH?)
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »