Reviews for On Stalking
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I laughed so much while reading both chapters. You have a wonderful gift for humor, and the mix-and-match Marvel characters were delightful. I'm so glad I found this story. Kudos!
Kitsune1818 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Oh, I just loved this! I can't stop laughing. They are all so adorable.
Kaoru002 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I would totaly read a next chapter of this! It's so good!
Keep writing. Kisses
princess-oro chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
OMG BEST STORY EVER. I love love love love (I really love it in case you didn't notice) this so much! Your characters are amazing and you have such a flair for comedic writing. This totally perked me up thanks for this!
Kaoru002 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I loved it! It's so funny! And Erik is so cute!
Now I'm gonna read the rest!
Keep writing! kisses
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is amazing! I love stories with Cherik/Avengers.
sahoin chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
ermahgawd this is so utterly perfect that I have now imploded. please please please write more for this verse!
Maddie chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Beyond perfect. Light years beyond.

I want to have your babies.
(Too soon?)
Irene Moriarty chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Yeah, I'm totes not stalking you as an author. Okay, maybe a little bit. Teensy bit. But I blame you cos you're amazing. Like, really, properly, fantastic. You write funny, romantic, GROOVY stories and I just cannot stop reading so please do not stop updating. I love you. Marry me.

Your college Avengers is amazing. I'd actually really like to see Natasha and Clint, but that's just 'cos I'm overly fond of them. Wait, you are going to continue with this right? RIGHT? YOU CAN'T JUST STOP I MIGHT ACTUALLY DIE okay that was a bit much but I really love your writing.

Lots of love and reading,
-Irene
Sarahrose660 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
First X-Men fanfic I've ever read, and I loved it :D
knee-high-socks-and-doctor-who chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
The second I saw "featuring the Avengers" I was like I CANNOT PASS THIS STORY UP OH NO I CAN'T. TWO FAVORITE THINGS IN ONE, I THINK I MIGHT DIE.

This is lovely. :)
lilahri chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Oh my frickin frick! I loved this fic so frickin much! It was seriously hilarious. I could not get enough of your college!Marvel characters! I kept on wanting to laugh outrageously, but I am reading this at work... so instead all my coworkers think I'm a little insane because I'm grinning like an idiot while "working" on my computer. *sigh* Oh well. The next couple hours will just be a bit busy as I'm catching up on my actual work. It was so totally worth it though. :D

Thank you for sharing this! It was Marvelous ;)
lilah
slioe chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!
TheSwanWriter chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
This fic was so awesome!
Why can't it be a multichap? Please? :D