Reviews for On Stalking
blanc-hiver chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Oh, my goodness. This is ze real deal. It's soo good! At first I was quite bothered with the OOC-ness, also with how the story revolves around more on the Avengers instead of X-Men characters. But now I realise that this...difference is actually the thing that got me hooked into the story. Now I have even bought every single Marvel movies that I missed for the upcoming Avengers movie. Lol. I SO want sequels. I want an entire new universe of Marvel where the characters are just "normal" college kids. Fantastic. Love the characterisation, the flow, the long chapters, THE NARRATIVE, the characters...and how Charles prepared himself for his final exams. :)
JenniferC77 chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
This is beyond adorable...you're most definitely in the realm of utterly-fucking-delightful. I can't begin to tell you how much I loved this story! I was giggling all the way through. And having completed it, am now thoroughly enjoying a 2nd read (yes, I'm taking stalking lessons from Erik!).

You brought in the Avengers in such a clever way, and even though this was so cute and funny, it also had heart, which makes it even better. I seriously hope you get inspired to come back and write more of these guys. Jenn.
Chrysanthemum chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
OMG! I love this so, so much! This fic completely cracks me up, and at the same time it's sweet. It's the perfect combination. Plus, Charles and Erik is my favorite couple in X-men (after seeing First Class). This is going to become a classic for me, and I'll read it and re-read it whenever I need a pick-me-up. (Love how Erik wasn't the only "stalker." Heeheehee, Charles can be so devious.) I don't care if the characters are a little OOC, I love it all the same.
Aliche13 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this story before, but I just reread it and I just wanted to tell you that this makes me laugh a ridiculous amount every single time I read it. It totally brightens up my day.

Amazing story! XD
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Damn, I think I busted my ribs from laughing so hard! Dear God, this story with Cherik and the Avengers at MIT was genius! I loved this from start to finish. Great job, and I wish there were more!

Kind Regards,~ Gg
loverofstuff1224 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Please write more, I"m begging you I love this AU. You portray the characters fantastically and I just am in love with it.
random4ever chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
"Really? Erik isn't allowed to even read a book in peace? He's being forced to stalk through coincidence?"

This sums up the story quite nicely I think. :)
PsychoCanadian chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
LOVE THiS! pLEEEEAAASSSE wRITE MORE!

I'll be your bestest buddy :)
libaka chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
So cute! And, I definitely wish I could be there when they play strip chess, it sounded hilarious! Thanks for writing!
CapitanGigglesLordOfTheFaeries chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I love you! Cute and funny, as well as bringing in Sherlock (laughed my ass off when i read that)and the avengers trailer! plus Loki being a BAMF. Although i have to ask. the person who Erik punched...was that Raven? Made my day with this!
Vivecka chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Awww haha I loved all of it. Great job.
Leonhart chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
This story is... I really feel like im reading another incarnate of the carpe , you did really good!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Omg I love it! The Avengers and X-men, yessss!
animarune chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This. Is. Too. Awesome. To. Describe! I read both chapters and would sooo love to read another if you would write one. Or perhaps write chapter one from Charles' prespective? Oh my God that would be great xD Everything about this is bloody amazing and there's nothing about it that I can complain about except that I wish there was more!

~Saiai Angel Alchemist
Kagami-SM chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Ohmygawd I was SO happy when I found out this had a second chapter ! Seriously, the last sentence made me go all gooey.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »