Reviews for On Stalking
Kagami-SM chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Ohmygawd I was SO happy when I found out this had a second chapter ! Seriously, the last sentence made me go all gooey.
4everYoung93 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Hooray for psychotic-dysfunctional-lovable roommate families and Epic Cheriky LOVE! :D
gildatheplant chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I love this fic! I love your Erik, your Charles, your EVERYBODY! And Professor Logan is an inspiration to the institution of education. Also, creepy bench guy at the end? Am I right guessing that was Loki? Who was he crushing on, Erik or Charles? It kinda sounded like he was talking down about Charles to get them to break-up, but I think he might have a secret crush on Charles...Anyways, really fun!
Valkyrie-Pleasant chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Oh my please turn this into a multichapter fic! I need more, please? This chapter was amazing :D
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
ASDFJKLFWJFHJKFH *dies*

SO. MUCH. WIN. and epilogue, YES PLS.
Ie-maru chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I most certainly approve of an epilogue. Go for it!

Love the story. 3
sydneydallas chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Hilarious and awesome characterization.
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Lol! I love it! I just knew Charles wasn't that innocent-sneaky little genius that he is. I wonder if he'll get his scarf back now? XD Any chance of you writing this story from Charles's point of view? 3
vanillavillian101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
OMG! This is sooooo funny! I love how Thor refers to the Americans as wimpy (love the reference to Loki as well!) Please do a sequel!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
BEST STORY EVER of these two D
criesofthefallen chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
You are absolutely brilliant. Marvelous. So you had four papers? Pshhh what papers! I could very well go into detail of everything that I loved from this fix but I'm afraid I'd end up giving you your story back. Hehee this has got to be my favorite Cherik yet and the interaction with the Avengers? To die for! *sqeels like the fan girl she is* this story made me so damned HAPPY! I love, love, love it! Sequel? Pretty please with a massive cherry on top a triple fudge-walnut brownie smothered in even more fudge o.O? Bottom line is, I LOVED IT! Great job:) will definitely be following you from now on:D!
upwiththebirds chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh god, this was so good. I am usually not a fan of severe AUs like this one, but I decided to give it a try, and I am so glad I did. This was utterly fantastic. Everything from Erik's stalking to his denial of said stalking was hilarious, and including the other Marvel characters was a stroke of genius. Having them live with Charles was fantastic - now THAT must be a fun (and completely crazy) house to live in. And I absolutely loved the twist at the end - "Finally! I was beginning to think you were straight." My stomach hurts from laughing so much. Brilliant!
shampoo147 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I want to see an epilogue!
TheBestDamnThing96 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
EPILOGUE!
trace chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Ha ha! I love this story. All these heros ( ?- maybe not Eric) are hilarious. BTW who's Bruce?
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »