Reviews for Nocturne for a Lady
BubblesHere1 chapter 47 . 8/10
OKAY I'VE WAITED ALL 47 CHAPTERS TO WRITE THIS REVIEW. I thought it'd be better to write one long one rather than 47 small ones caUSE I JUST HAVE SO MANY EMOTIONS. Honestly the last time I've fully read a fanfiction story was back in Middle School, which I think is a little over 4 years ago. I watched all of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood in less than a week and completely fell in love with everything. I didn't want to let it go so after going through a billion tumblr tags I found this gem of a story. I love love love everything about this story. All the otps, ALPHONSE (i love alphonse), all the wonderful side characters, a great storyline, a whole bunch of great music and musical terms that make the past four years of being in a choir and participating in musical assessments so worth it. Your author notes were actually great too like literally everything about this was so great. And I don't want to make this TOO long but there are so many little scenes that I loved with all my heart and made me think "wow i'm going to write one HECK of a review when I finish reading this". I looked forward to reading this everyday that I was stuck in work almost just as much as I looked forward to continuing the series when I was watching it. So thank you so much for sharing this story with everyone and I'm positive the journey you had while writing this story was just as wonderful of an experience that all 524 of us who read it had. :)
tysedon chapter 47 . 8/4
the development of relationship between EdWin is just my taste! slow but sure. i really like it! i gotta admit that i skipped the royai part but i like this story overall! keep up the good work! btw, are you gonna write another fma story or this is the last one?
A peeled avocado chapter 47 . 8/3
ILY
A peeled avocado chapter 42 . 8/2
*LOUDLY YELLING* I FUCKIN CALLED IT
A peeled avocado chapter 41 . 8/2
so they're trying to find the guy in the school (who is definitely Kimblee, or I'm not a peeled avocado). Sounds fun ! Nice use of "if you put a gun in a room, it must be shot."
A peeled avocado chapter 38 . 8/1
*LOUD CHANTING* KIMBLEE KIMBLEE KIMBLEE KIMBLY I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT

(Or so I hope)
A peeled avocado chapter 31 . 8/1
i was thinking, how did greed and envy get on the premises so late? No one called, and surely calls like that would go through a series of places to make sure that no one was illicitly entering the campus. Someone would have to be on the inside, letting greed and envy into the school premises. Then I thought, what if it was Kimbley?
A peeled avocado chapter 26 . 8/1
"Casually slitting the throat of everyone you love" is accurate, dearest author. But really, all of this drama could have been somewhat avoided if Ed had asked to kiss her first. (If she said no, it would still be a bit awkward, but it wouldn't be as bad as if Ed had actually kissed her without her permission, which is kind of what happened.)
A peeled avocado chapter 13 . 7/30
can I just take roy away from you and protect him

Just kidding ily
A peeled avocado chapter 8 . 7/29
*punches you in the face* WOW I DID NOT NEED THESE FEELS AT 2:00 IN THE MORNING.

but anyway, LOVE your writing, again, I can't wait to see where this goes !
A peeled avocado chapter 3 . 7/29
of course roy would be a trumpetor. Oh my god. Also, I love his dynamic with riza ! Can't wait to see where you go with this darling ;)
A peeled avocado chapter 2 . 7/29
So she's doing chorus? Oh my god, I'm having flashbacks to Mrs. Kincaid yelling, "WITH FEELING THIS TIME !" But either way, this is really good ! Can't wait to see where it goes!
A peeled avocado chapter 1 . 7/29
this is really good! Your Winry is very well-written.
Cocoa7818 chapter 47 . 7/17
I absolutely adored reading this fanfic. You weaved the story together perfectly, and my gosh, THE FEELS! I love Royai, but while I like Edwin I don't love it. But I actually really liked seeing their relationship in this story. You just did an amazing job overall. This story is by far one of my favorites :D
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/15