Reviews for Boys and Their Toys
JayCee's RedGold chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I never thought about those two hanging out together... but any longer an it would have been a riot! In a good way of course. ;)
Ash Veran chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I laughed, I honestly did. This was very, very, very amusing.

I also completely agree that Mai and Wanda would get along, though I'm less sure about Pyro and Zuko... though Zuko did get along okay with Sokka and Aang, who have the same brand of disgusting cheerfullness. Once he stopped, y'know, trying to kill Aang. There again, they are men who play with fire... literally and figuratively.
Tigereye13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Amusing story. Not sure how willing Zuko would be to just toss fire around but I could see it happening.
fantasyfan1999 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh, this is hilarious. Nice work, Zany.

You know, I never considered they would get along, but now that I think about it, they would.

And Zuko and Pyro dueling would be so cool in real life. They'd probably me deadlocked for a long time, then Mai would get bored and put the testosterone to rest.

Good Luck!
Private Fire chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is my first ATLA cross-over. I enjoyed the idea of Zuko and Pyro messing around. I love that You included Mai too. I like Pyro's girl too. I must admit that if I knew more about the X-Men, I'd probably would've enjoyed it even more.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Why...didn't I think of this brilliant idea myself? Of course Pyro and Zuko would be instant friends! Of course Mai and Wanda would bond over the weirdness of their boys! Of course she'd know what firebending and all that is!

'Pyro went cheerfully, shooting a grin over his shoulder to Zuko and jerking his head at her like, "I know right?"' - That reminded me of Hatter for some reason.

And I find it extremely flattering. That was too cool.
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hahaha this was so cool and funny,Five Gold Stars ***** _
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Sweet Googly-Moogly. Zany. You are OFFICIALLY The single most EPIC person EVER! Really. An EVO/ATLA Crossover with Zai (Ship name?) and Jonda? Pure unadulterated Awesome. 3 I had to squee (internally, mind you.) when I saw. XD Sorry for the short review. I'm making spaghetti and I'm a sucky multitasker. ;)
aecul chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Haha, that was awesome. I love the idea of this crossover so much! I never thought how Wanda and Mai might get along, but they totally make sense and it's just so funny to see them hanging out.

Mai glanced at the boys again and did a double take-well, as much of one as she ever did. "What theā€¦" Wanda's blue eyes widened. "Holy chipoltle."

Lol, I usually think of Zuko as angst incarnate. It was really cute how Pyro could get him to have fun. I also liked how they kept comparing him to Ty Lee. XD

"Wanda totally would have the power to dimension hop."

Oh, absolutely! That was a erally good idea, btw, using her powers to get the fandoms to interact.

Again - awesome. :D
Devil-in-A-Redhead chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Woman what are you doing? This thing is madness, complete and utter madness. I F'in LOVE it! Two angsty, mildly insane, gorgeous men who like to burn things in the same place! At the same time? Did Christmas come early or what! So, yeah. Awesome.
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Awesomeness! That totally blew my mind. How do you do it?
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I love it! This made my day. Seriously!