Reviews for Wedding Day
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Well that was a nice wedding and a surprising ending. I guess Jen just settled for Alex since she couldn't have Wes.
melanie chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
thanks for this story!it's really great!
Just some person chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Well, interesting. The little twist at the end, good. But mean. They should've been married! Umm... yeah... anyway, it was really great! The end was a nice twist, honestly. None of this is a bad review, I enjoyed it completely, so sorry if it came off that way. The is a one-hundred percent nice, happy, good review.

timeforce101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Whoa i did not see that one coming, good story!
saiai-chan chapter 1 . 3/28/2005

WAKARIMASEN! WAKAIMASEN!(i don't understand! x2)

why is Wes in most of the story and then Alex at the end?

jffan chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
hiya! I think that it's been like two years since you wrote this, and I can't believe that I've just read this absolutly fabulous story! it's great! I loved it! please you have to write the second chapter, or a sequel, PLEASE!
Sierra chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Ohh . . . I wasn't expecting that! Great!
Lian4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
whoa what a twist!
Hope Strong chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
not fair to alex! (she's cheating on him!)

and not fair to us! (You haven't written the next chapter of this thing)

please hurry!

P2k (a true Jen/alex fan, last time i checked)
Thorn chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
'Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh' was all she could say in her awe.

Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Ok, I've been waiting for you to continue, and you still haven't so I'm making it official...

You have GOT to continue with this story! Man, talk about a clifhanger... Please write the next chapter. Please? It's an awesome story and I really want to know how it turns out...
Jen chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Your killing me! How could you? Please continue... this could be a GREAT series!
stargazer 1017 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Whoa, that was unexpected Jenn! I mean, when I read the teaser I knew it was Wes, but you thrown a curve ball at the end! Good one. . .! Love to see how you continue it.
Super ZEO Silver chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
it was a good story.
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
oh, you bad person you! Why'd it have to be a dream why?*pout*